Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze won’t take off

Reaction score
I am connected. Camera is responding. IRS is red but has not changed after firmware upgrade, reboots, and app delete and re-down load. Slide the “take off” command and no response.

Help

Try to reset the breeze. Do this by inserting a small object (paperclip/needle/wire) into the hole next to the USB connector of your breeze. If that fails I would consider the ambient light condition (too dark?) or the structure of the ground. Lift your breeze two feet off the ground - is the IRS symbol still red?

I have observed two distinct situations that cause this (and another similar) behavior. First, if the Breeze is launched from a reflective surface (any bright, white, shiny or glossy floor, like the deck on a boat in sunlight) it will NOT launch. To resolve, put a carpet or rug under the drone and it will be fine. Second, the Breeze may not gain altitude and is very slow to respond to controls. I found this to happen whenever the Drone is launched over HOT pavement (asphalt or concrete, even sand). To resolve launch from a grassy area. I infer both of these issues arise from a confused infrared sensor system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads