Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23/E90 Gel Filled Damper Solution

Yeah, I used to do table tests for C23. For example:
The result was this:
I intend to do the same test for the E90 right now.

Regarding the repair and replacement, I can say the following.
I bought a Typhoon H Plus on November 8, 2018. I changed the camera twice and 4 times I sent it for repair. After that, I agreed to pay another thousand euros to replace my Typhoon H Plus with H520. The H520 immediately updated the software and lost the connection to the remote. After the repair, which lasted more than a month, I made one test flight, calibrated the compass, and got "jello" on all the videos. Since buying the first drone I've only made one successful flight and a few successful test flights. Every other flight ended with a corrupted video. At the moment I think the Yunecc drone selection was a very big mistake that I can't fix. The Yuneec Europe offers me to pay another 600 euros for them to repair my drone in less than a month ("priority program") but this is the purest racket.

Forgive the stupid question.

The C23 gimbal dampers have two different edges: one is a bit round and the other is more "square" (the one having the "tap" that you have to remove in order to remove the gel).

My question: which edge goes to the upper part of the gimbal base (the one that mounts on the drone) and which on the lower one (the one having the camera)?

TIA.

Functionally it should make no difference which end it up or down. However, it makes sense to me to place "Square" end with the plug up. This way if/when the plug fails, it would less likely to dump all gel out, it would only leak instead, making less mess.

Reactions: Frontier

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox