Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Caméra C23 issue, no connection with st16s

Reaction score
Hi pilots, I can’t get my C23 camera to bind due to it not appearing on my ST16S. I have attempted to reset the WiFi on the camera without success (neither full reset by pushing both buttons near to microSD). The indicator light on the camera itself has not turned on at all. The gimbal appears to be functioning normally, but so far nothing on the camera. When I go to connect the camera on the ST16S, it doesn’t have anything listed to connect, it just says “No SSID’s Found.”

When I go on the tab, wifi settings, I don't see caméra Wifi available to connect.

I've done a full reset of the ST16S, attached my ST16S version.

I Can fly with the drone, I Can manage the camera but no vidéo return on the ST16s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-18-13-16-01-43_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-18-13-16-01-43_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi pilots, I can’t get my C23 camera to bind due to it not appearing on my ST16S. I have attempted to reset the WiFi on the camera without success (neither full reset by pushing both buttons near to microSD). The indicator light on the camera itself has not turned on at all. The gimbal appears to be functioning normally, but so far nothing on the camera. When I go to connect the camera on the ST16S, it doesn’t have anything listed to connect, it just says “No SSID’s Found.”

When I go on the tab, wifi settings, I don't see caméra Wifi available to connect.

I've done a full reset of the ST16S, attached my ST16S version.

I Can fly with the drone, I Can manage the camera but no vidéo return on the ST16s.
To add, I've tried to do this procedure :
This is ont exactly to solve my issue but my asumption was : if I succeed to flash the drone, reinstall a good version or thé firmware maybe the camera and wifi will restart AT the same time

But I can't find anymore the firmware 1.28 on internet. It seems there IS an other version 1.35 to flash the drone but I can't download this version on the drone via the Windows Gui as I have an issue with the COM port.

Someone could give me this 1.28 firmware to try exactly as the video.

To add, I've tried to do this procedure :
This is ont exactly to solve my issue but my asumption was : if I succeed to flash the drone, reinstall a good version or thé firmware maybe the camera and wifi will restart AT the same time

But I can't find anymore the firmware 1.28 on internet. It seems there IS an other version 1.35 to flash the drone but I can't download this version on the drone via the Windows Gui as I have an issue with the COM port.

Someone could give me this 1.28 firmware to try exactly as the video.
Maybe a problem? That video and the firmware you mentioned are for a Typhoon H. Your screenshots and C23 camera are for a Typhoon H Plus. There is no GUI for an H Plus, and the firmware is NOT compatible between H and HPlus.
If you actually did something to install Typhoon H firmware on any part of your H Plus system, please describe what you did.

Maybe a problem? That video and the firmware you mentioned are for a Typhoon H. Your screenshots and C23 camera are for a Typhoon H Plus. There is no GUI for an H Plus, and the firmware is NOT compatible between H and HPlus.
If you actually did something to install Typhoon H firmware on any part of your H Plus system, please describe what you did.
That 's why I didn't succeed. Ok I understand. Do you know a procédure to flash the typhoon h plus système? On a specific microSD I Put last version of firmware (photo attached) typhoon h plus_c23_e_1.1.03_Build822_20190312. But as I've no connection between st16s and H+, i've the impression that the drone is not updated. How to be sure ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-18-14-08-04-67_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-18-14-08-04-67_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 6
Do you know a procédure to flash the typhoon h plus système? But as I've no connection between st16s and H+, i've the impression that the drone is not updated. How to be sure ?
The HPlus uses the camera to update the camera, the drone and the gimbal. You will need to restore the camera before doing an update.

Was the camera working prior to the last update attempt?

The HPlus uses the camera to update the camera, the drone and the gimbal. You will need to restore the camera before doing an update.

Was the camera working prior to the last update attempt?
To be honnest, normally yes but it was my brother's drone and he doesn't remember when it works. I don't really know if it's not working because of thé update or hardware default. Do you know how I Can Do a Factory reset of the caméra? I've tried 2 buttons AT the same Time(20 seconds) below but it's not working

The two buttons pushed at the same time do not reset the WIFI. Both together just reboot the camera. I am not certain which of the two reset the WIFI on the C23. Try one (by itself), then try the other (also by itself). If there is no LED showing on the front of the camera, it is not likely the camera has power to do anything.

Attachments

• C23 Camera Reset.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy