Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera on Samsung S10 not working

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting the camera to show up on phone when connected to the controller. I can take a pic or video and view it after but no live video. I thought maybe after the update was completed this would solve the problem but no go. Is there a setting I need to adjust or something I’m missing?

I am having trouble getting the camera to show up on phone when connected to the controller. I can take a pic or video and view it after but no live video. I thought maybe after the update was completed this would solve the problem but no go. Is there a setting I need to adjust or something I’m missing?
What version of Yuneec Pilot app are you running? I believe the latest is 2.0.4. If you are running that version and still having trouble, use the in-app support to report it. The software engineers have actually been pretty good up through mid December in fixing problems with the YP app.

What version of Yuneec Pilot app are you running? I believe the latest is 2.0.4. If you are running that version and still having trouble, use the in-app support to report it. The software engineers have actually been pretty good up through mid December in fixing problems with the YP app.

The app version that it says I’m running is 2.0.2. I try to the software update and it says that it is up to date. I’ll send off a message to the engineers and see what they come back with.
Thanks

The app version that it says I’m running is 2.0.2. I try to the software update and it says that it is up to date. I’ll send off a message to the engineers and see what they come back with.
Thanks
Go to the Yuneec website, Support, Downloads, Mantis Q or G and download the latest version of Yuneec Pilot. Updating via Google Play Store won’t happen anymore due to the removal of the app there.

I am running 2.0.4 with a Pixel 3XL (android 10) and still only a black screen. I can record vid and take pics in flight but can not see what the drone sees until after I watch recordings :(

I am running 2.0.4 with a Pixel 3XL (android 10) and still only a black screen. I can record vid and take pics in flight but can not see what the drone sees until after I watch recordings :(
Use the in-app support to report it.

I have 2.0.4 and using Galaxy S10 works perfectly from the start.
Try uninstall and when you reinstall be sure to Grant access to everything the app request.
Should now work.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I was finally able to find the 2.0.4 app version in the Goople play store. Video now works.
Thanks for letting the forum know of the return to PlayStore. v2.0.4 has been available on Yuneec’s website since the day after the trouble with PlayStore.

The return to PlayStore will allow automatic updates of the app.

I don't see it anywhere on the Play Store? Did it get taken back down?
Gone from PlayStore again and cannot be found on apkmirror or apkpure either. It is on the Yuneec website under Support, Downloads, Mantis Q or Mantis G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop