Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC Function

Reaction score
Hello,

After my first test day.
I didn’t test the CCC function yet.

Is it possible to save/store several routes.
So when I come back in a week I can recall this route without the preflight to create the same route again?

The simple answer is yes, however it depends. In the early models of the Plus, CCC was not fully functional, however a FW update last month has been reported to have fixed this. I am on an earlier FW and can confirm that; even though mine does not always function correctly, it does allow me to save routes. What FW version are you running?

You do have to be very careful when selecting among multiple saved CCC missions.
It's easy to accidentally select the wrong mission. That could be very bad.
Start by naming them carefully so you don't go flying off to the wrong location.

Reactions: mbernholdt
The simple answer is yes, however it depends. In the early models of the Plus, CCC was not fully functional, however a FW update last month has been reported to have fixed this. I am on an earlier FW and can confirm that; even though mine does not always function correctly, it does allow me to save routes. What FW version are you running?

IMG_1539123158.949692.jpg

When this should be possible to save several into a folder, I would definitely store them by name. I am tugboat captain, so used with waypoint and routeplannings ;)

Did set some waypoints, But upon pressing start, nothing happens.
I experience quit a lot of things not written in detail in the manual. Beside very happy with my Typhoon.

Throttle up to initialize waypoints going forward and throttle down reversing the waypoints. Pan mode knob all the way down to control the camera with your right stick.

Can I control the speed as well? Route worked, only speed way too high ;)

The manual says when you're at the first waypoint, the amount you first advance the throttle sets the speed of the mission flight.
I have not experimented enough to verify that feature.
I will be flying 2 missions later today.

Last edited:
Hope this helps

Will try again today, perhaps I need to push throttle stick fully forward and wait or I have again software issues.

Really hope all of these Little problems Will be solved with software updates.
Cause I Really love this drone.

Will try again today, perhaps I need to push throttle stick fully forward and wait or I have again software issues.

Really hope all of these Little problems Will be solved with software updates.
Cause I Really love this drone.

I’ve been out today for a test fight and it flew like a dream. CCC fully tested and working on build 777

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis