Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ camera repair?

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with yuneecskins for their camera repairs?
Sent mine to yuneecskins for repair on July 27th and so far no response. Tried calling and sent several messages and still no response.

Does anyone have experience with yuneecskins for their camera repairs?
Sent mine to yuneecskins for repair on July 27th and so far no response. Tried calling and sent several messages and still no response.

I have never had any experience with John @Yuneec Skins , however I have run into other people who have. This is a quote from someone on E-bay who I bought an ST-16 from who completely randomly told me something positive about John:

"And oh my goodness! We know John at YuneecSkins. We've done business with him several times before and I didn't realize that service was so expensive. I will say that his camera repair options are as good as it gets both price and quality wise though. Thankfully, we have a technician onsite who can repair the controllers and drones."

I sent mine in May, paid the invoice 1 day after receiving it in July and have yet to still receive anything. Spoke with him a few times and he said he’s very backed up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy