Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGo3 Problem

Reaction score
Hello, I recently bought my first Drone, a Typhoon q500. I've only flown it a couple of times. But, I have a problem with the cgo3 camera, it does not turn down completely, only about 45 degrees. Any idea that can help me ??

Hello, I recently bought my first Drone, a Typhoon q500. I've only flown it a couple of times. But, I have a problem with the cgo3 camera, it does not turn down completely, only about 45 degrees. Any idea that can help me ??
Does it turn freely when powered off?
If so, the next step is the ST10 calibration. NOTE: in the video he failed to place the tilt and rabbit/turtle slider in the middle position. You must place those sliders back to center after each movement.

Reactions: wandy295
Does it turn freely when powered off?
If so, the next step is the ST10 calibration. NOTE: in the video he failed to place the tilt and rabbit/turtle slider in the middle position. You must place those sliders back to center after each movement.

I really apreciate your help. It Works now!!

But, now I think I have another Problem: in the calibration part, the J2 funtion never goes green.

Another Help?? [emoji85]

Open hardware monitor and check to see what the sticks are doing. They should go full scale and be smooth and return to exactly zero when centered. You probably have a stick that needs cleaned.

Reactions: wandy295
Typhoon Q500 4K, the camera scope is totally disappear vanish, scope burnt couldn’t be able to fixes anymore ,. Main situation my controller won’t connect with the drone, after I factory reset the controller, what should I do ? A little more challenge don’t beside buy another scope,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers