Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 + ST10 + Q500 4K: any App to get Photos and Videos wireless??

Reaction score
Hi, there is any App to get videos and Photos from the Q500 wireless?? As an Sport Cam, for example.

By the way: it is absolutely NOT possible to play the videos on the ST10+ directly, simply because the hardware is too slow to play HD or even 4K. I am working on a solution to play the locally stored preview files as these are the same as on the CGO3 but way smaller and already locally available. This means, that quick preview checks can be done without downloading the videos at all. However, this requires a SD card inserted into the ST10+, but I guess, everyone have this.

So, here's a preview:
IMG_20180503_135451223.jpg

By the way: it is absolutely NOT possible to play the videos on the ST10+ directly, simply because the hardware is too slow to play HD or even 4K. I am working on a solution to play the locally stored preview files as these are the same as on the CGO3 but way smaller and already locally available. This means, that quick preview checks can be done without downloading the videos at all. However, this requires a SD card inserted into the ST10+, but I guess, everyone have this.

So, here's a preview:
View attachment 9538
This is exactly what I need to review files in the field. Any idea when you might be finished with the app? I can't wait!

The videos need to be mapped to those locally available. Unfortunately, this seems to be not always possible, because there are some files which are dated to 01/01/1980 but have a correct date on the ST10. So, I need some more time to work-a-round this issue.

Reactions: Texas_Willie
The videos need to be mapped to those locally available. Unfortunately, this seems to be not always possible, because there are some files which are dated to 01/01/1980 but have a correct date on the ST10. So, I need some more time to work-a-round this issue.
I will patiently await the results of your hard work and thanks for the reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone