Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Stock Camera Mod

vimeo from slow broadband upload and size limited.
this was with peau 8.25 lens on the cgo3+. I recommend it. The vids on my 4k monitor and 4k video card are really good. File sizes are large 1 to 2 gb. I only have 22 gb per month for my 100.00!!!
Sorry for choppy, smallest vid I made that day after floods.

vimeo from slow broadband upload and size limited.
this was with peau 8.25 lens on the cgo3+. I recommend it. The vids on my 4k monitor and 4k video card are really good. File sizes are large 1 to 2 gb. I only have 22 gb per month for my 100.00!!!
Sorry for choppy, smallest vid I made that day after floods.
Having the lens replaced on the H is really night and day. Every time I see footage that is of any use to anyone it's because the lens has been changed (or maybe focused). Looks fantastic.

Wetlands, 400 ft alt, 1/4 mile out peak 8.25 lens
From my experience you start to notice the earth's curvature at 1,600 feet....slight but noticeable. I hadn't calibrated for higher than that - which I might as well do so up to the max 8,000 feet. My guess at 2,000 feet it would be much more noticeable.

Having the lens replaced on the H is really night and day. Every time I see footage that is of any use to anyone it's because the lens has been changed (or maybe focused). Looks fantastic.
Would have been nice to compare the before and after lens change...if you have it. If not probably not worth the hassle of switching out again...just would have made sense, maybe unless you're a photog expert of which I am not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval