Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3P over 25frames kills quality

@Tuna I was agreeing with Eric who in addition to the quality issues at different frame rates and resolutions said white balance was a problem and my point is the camera should not be so bad that you have to result to manual workarounds and post processing to retrieve a decent image.

Manual mode is one thing, and I disagree even the preset white balances produce poor results for me but cameras the world over from low cost to high cost are able to do the most basic of functions whereas the Yuneec camera cannot, they need to fix that.

I don't get the " My quality is bad " or " it's not sharp "

It must be that the cameras are not well controlled during the production and some lemons were shipped. My CGO3+ image sharpness and quality is prestine. I've shot most of the modes. ( curently using 1080 @ 60 FPS )

When i look at my footage on my 65 inch samsung, i can tell you this camera is SHARP !

The bog for me is the Exposure changes and White balance changes, which i now come around this problem by locking everything.

Now that i have more then one battery, i can waste some time making those adjustements.

It must be that the cameras are not well controlled during the production and some lemons were shipped. My CGO3+ image sharpness and quality is prestine. I've shot most of the modes. ( curently using 1080 @ 60 FPS )

When i look at my footage on my 65 inch samsung, i can tell you this camera is SHARP !

The bog for me is the Exposure changes and White balance changes, which i now come around this problem by locking everything.

Now that i have more then one battery, i can waste some time making those adjustements.

My camera is also sharp from the factory,is your name acctually peter venkman!!?? ha ha ha ha ha if it is that is amazing! :D

Thanks for the "tonge & cheek" guys!! Peter don't slip in anything left behind by Slimer!

Locking auto WB and Exposure out of cameras has always been the thing to do to get quality pictures. Captain Drone has nailed the finer points of ensuring success.

Yes, it's just not fun to do when you only have 1 battery cause you loose flying time doing those settings in the air. As i said, with 2 batteries now, i don't mind taking the time to do it. The change in quality is noticable. The White balance would change all the colors in the middle of the video, and you can't do anything about it in post.

I will now start to shoot RAW and see how it goes. ( still locking everything )

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss