Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Christmas came early.

Reaction score
I guess I am one of the lucky ones here. Christmas came early for me. I here it is only the second camera out of the factory and the waiting list is long. I am starting to agricultural crop reports and solar panel inspections. This should really help me. I am the only on in Isreal with this camera. Next week I am getting a Miltispectrum camera from Agrowing. This will complete the full spectrum ability.E10Tv1.jpg

Attachments

• E10Tv2.jpg
    E10Tv2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
How are you hooking the spectral camera?
The company that makes the package for the multispectral in cooperation with Yuneec and they have made the connection just like the other cameras for the hot-swap. There is still a long way to go with the software and updates. The camera is flying blind with no video feed from the camera and they are still working on some other issues in transmitting from the camera to the controller.

The company that makes the package for the multispectral in cooperation with Yuneec and they have made the connection just like the other cameras for the hot-swap. There is still a long way to go with the software and updates. The camera is flying blind with no video feed from the camera and they are still working on some other issues in transmitting from the camera to the controller.

Hey,

Have spotted this thread and am curious whether you got Agrowing sensor and a mounting kit to hook it to h520. How does it work?
Is imagery captured by this camera compatible with major processing softwares like pix4d, pix4d fields, dronedeploy, agisoft etc.?
Can you explain how the sensor works? There are 2 lenses: one takes RGB pictures and the other NIR, I guess. Is there anything else available? Like rededge, but how?
Pawel

Here is the webpage for this company and information about the multispectrum camera that they are offering. Agrowing multispectral sensor camera remote sensing precision agriculture pests diseases systematics
I have been in contact with them in the first part of the development of the camera and need to reconnect to see what progress has been made about flying blind and some of the other problems. There is someone in Germany now who is connecting a MicaSence RedEdge to the H520 with a duel connection with the timing being controlled with the datapilot. I need to get back with him to see how it worked out. There is also a rumor that Yuneec is looking to put out a multispectral camera of there own.

Here is the webpage for this company and information about the multispectrum camera that they are offering. Agrowing multispectral sensor camera remote sensing precision agriculture pests diseases systematics
I have been in contact with them in the first part of the development of the camera and need to reconnect to see what progress has been made about flying blind and some of the other problems. There is someone in Germany now who is connecting a MicaSence RedEdge to the H520 with a duel connection with the timing being controlled with the datapilot. I need to get back with him to see how it worked out. There is also a rumor that Yuneec is looking to put out a multispectral camera of there own.
Well, thanks.
I fly parrot sequoia on h520 and flying blind as you say is not a problem. Same thing is with other platforms. To my knowledge parrot bluegrass offers live transmission.
I would love to know whether your German contact has developed sth. and what it is?
Please keep us posted.

There is someone in Germany now who is connecting a MicaSence RedEdge to the H520 with a duel connection with the timing being controlled with the datapilot.
Hey once again,
this is really interesting. I mean the part where you say timing is controlled by the datapilot. Live view is not so important in my opinion for field mapping as there are softwares where one can stitch a map and calculate veg. indices while on site e.g. pix4d fields. Finally the job can be done overnight and there will be still enough time to draw conclusions.
What I find really valuable in your saying that timing is controlled by datapilot is that it suggests that mission planning is governed by the datapilot and we won't need to set RedEdge camera's timing, overlap etc. using its interface via Wi-Fi. Would be nice if it gets confirmed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy