Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cloudy evening flight

Reaction score
i have bought the softcase, and was out for a walk at my city. this is my TH number 3 and I think it have loose some sharpness. on my TH2 I have the feeling it was a little better...

my bird number 3 still have the issue with the stop and go in slow movements... I have spoken with YUNEEC and they have told me I have to reset the st16 and have to calibrate all again... I have done... but it doesn't help. I have put some expo...it have help only a little...
since I use the idelite DBS antenna the connections is much better. but if I am 100meter away and move the landing gear...the cam connection break.
and the bootup outside was around 2-4minutes...I wished that will happen in 15seconds :)

anyway I wait for the coming update and hope they fix it...

here the result of my last flight...

Very nice, Eric. How did you manage to get such nice exposure of the terrain and foliage (position 0:31s in the video) while the camera was at the same time pointed towards a bright sunset? Would really like to know!

Reactions: eric bee
@JohnL thanks...but at 0:31 it was very cloudy an the sun havn't blow out everything...the problem in that moments you don't have much time for your setup your cam... so it would help much if we get the possibility with a firmware update that we can control the cam with game buttons under the sticks. To adjust with the touch screen the cam settings isn't easy...

i have done some post edit with FinalCut

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnL
thank you...

Yes i like the concept of the Typhoon H, and i hope the update kill the issues we have...

But there are many issues with the H, that you have yourself to fix and you need a lot of nerves

- slow movements often like a stop and go (hope update help)
- If you are 100m away and you switch landing gear, kill video connection (maybe hardware update)
- over 80m the Telemetrie Data connection gets very weak
- still the RTH height is not adjustable (hope update help)
- no control for speed of automatic Flights (maybe we get a speed control on touch screen, or with the Turtle/Rabbit wheel)
- control the cam settings with the game controller buttons under the sticks (maybe update will help)
- YUNEEC will bring a new ST16 with 3 Antennas... (control/video/telemetrie)

have read Yuneec will change lens...
i thinking about change the lens to the peau 3.97 f2.8 it brings more sharpness and make a better white balance (maybe a better IR cut)...
but it isn't easy to adjust the perfect sharpness... you think its good in your room...but in the air it's not perfect...much try and error, i have done this one time on a gopro 3+

i have bought the softcase, and was out for a walk at my city. this is my TH number 3 and I think it have loose some sharpness. on my TH2 I have the feeling it was a little better...

my bird number 3 still have the issue with the stop and go in slow movements... I have spoken with YUNEEC and they have told me I have to reset the st16 and have to calibrate all again... I have done... but it doesn't help. I have put some expo...it have help only a little...
since I use the idelite DBS antenna the connections is much better. but if I am 100meter away and move the landing gear...the cam connection break.
and the bootup outside was around 2-4minutes...I wished that will happen in 15seconds :)

anyway I wait for the coming update and hope they fix it...

here the result of my last flight...

Excellent, I originally use night light. Now I stay in the Natural video setting. I enjoyed the video. Cool.

thank you...

Yes i like the concept of the Typhoon H, and i hope the update kill the issues we have...

But there are many issues with the H, that you have yourself to fix and you need a lot of nerves

- slow movements often like a stop and go (hope update help)
- If you are 100m away and you switch landing gear, kill video connection (maybe hardware update)
- over 80m the Telemetrie Data connection gets very weak
- still the RTH height is not adjustable (hope update help)
- no control for speed of automatic Flights (maybe we get a speed control on touch screen, or with the Turtle/Rabbit wheel)
- control the cam settings with the game controller buttons under the sticks (maybe update will help)
- YUNEEC will bring a new ST16 with 3 Antennas... (control/video/telemetrie)

have read Yuneec will change lens...
i thinking about change the lens to the peau 3.97 f2.8 it brings more sharpness and make a better white balance (maybe a better IR cut)...
but it isn't easy to adjust the perfect sharpness... you think its good in your room...but in the air it's not perfect...much try and error, i have done this one time on a gopro 3+

I have tried the landing gear up and down over 100m and it works for me.
No issues with connection.
Going to try out further next time to see what happens. I am curious

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval