Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Covid-19 Health Tip

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
In the age of Social Distancing and enhanced personal hygiene, new habits can be hard to learn and old habits hard to loose. Take for example unconsciously touching your face. If you're like me -and I know I am- this can be a difficult habit to break. ...Or do you brake a habit??

Anyway I came up with a solution to keep my hands away from my face, and it's working great! My dog Mattie suggested it to me, she said it really helped her when she wasn't suppose to touch her face. However after a day of wearing it, I'm starting to think she is seizing the opportunity to get revenge... :confused:

Carona-Cone.jpg

Last edited:
OMG ROTFLOL

Had to show that one to the wife, she loved it!!! BTW we are both dog lovers so it is especially funny.

Reactions: DCH
Yes! Manfrotto has a very steady hand.

Reactions: DCH
In the age of Social Distancing and enhanced personal hygiene, new habits can be hard to learn and old habits hard to loose. Take for example unconsciously touching your face. If you're like me -and I know I am- this can be a difficult habit to break. ...Or do you brake a habit??

Anyway I came up with a solution to keep my hands away from my face, and it's working great! My dog Mattie suggested it to me, she said it really helped her when she wasn't suppose to touch her face. However after a day of wearing it, I'm starting to think she is seizing the opportunity to get revenge... :confused:

View attachment 21036
Whatever works works right? Excellent. Rubber band to the wrist five times while they're chanting sickness... Complete with dharma trumpet .

1586009034565.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis