Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DNG File and MacBook Air

Reaction score
I am back in Nashville for a 2 day inspection for Reeves Young, and brought the H+ with me as a backup. Last year, I was not successful in taking a shot of bridge due to the cold, and I am not used to the cold, and for Christmas, I finally upgraded my old macbook that inspired me to edit this photo.
(No filters used to edit this photo. I used to the old method of single raw (or single DNG) HDR method.
IMG_0341.JPG

I am back in Nashville for a 2 day inspection for Reeves Young, and brought the H+ with me as a backup. Last year, I was not successful in taking a shot of bridge due to the cold, and I am not used to the cold, and for Christmas, I finally upgraded my old macbook that inspired me to edit this photo.
(No filters used to edit this photo. I used to the old method of single raw (or single DNG) HDR method.
View attachment 13565
Waouw o_0

For anyone wanting to know why $1200 of the H Plus price is tied up in the camera... the Defense rests.

r.p.r if you would be willing to, I would really like to see what the unedited image looks like :)

For those curios of what single file HDR workflow conversion, it is called smart objects... (At one point in my life, I was a retoucher. I sucked in photography, but there was an Adobe contest, and I came up with single raw HDR in smart objects)

View attachment 13565

awesome picture, did you try to shoot DNG files with several separated EV values and generate it with HDR function in adobe?

Last edited:
For anyone wanting to know why $1200 of the H Plus price is tied up in the camera... the Defense rests.

r.p.r if you would be willing to, I would really like to see what the unedited image looks like :)

Sorry for the late reply. I am not able to upload a DNG file on here, but here's a JPEG. SOOC.

YUN_0083.jpg

Reactions: AH-1G
View attachment 13565

Great job on the single shot HDR. It is amazing how much latitude is hidden in the raw format (dng for Adobe). I love when someone gets a natural looking HDR. The over cooked HDR has its place in certain art niches, but I still love it being used to get close to what we see naturally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin