Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does the mantis Q have headless mode ?

No, and it doesn’t have an app that works any longer so don’t buy this crap!

No, and it doesn’t have an app that works any longer so don’t buy this crap!
I agree.... dont buy it. I've had two, lost first mantis in a lake (lol) and I bought a new one last month, nothing but problems. App not working as well as it did on the first mantis.
Next time I'll be buying the dji mavric 2 pro

@Viking

I understand your frustration with the latest update and the inability to revert back to the earlier version.

Any chance you have contacted Yuneec CS for Europe to get their take on what is going on or a workaround for the crashing?

Are you using iPhone or an Android based phone?

Reactions: Lars
It is a great drone I have NO trouble with the app at all don’t know what that guy is talking about.I luv my Q ..........

Reactions: Lars
I bought my Mantis 2 days ago and it fly's great. It wanted me to download updates when I first opened the app which I did and and the app works great. I have the samsung note 9. App version 1.2.0

Good to hear that someone have it in the air, I don’t. Just updated the app in App Store and after that it’s not working properly. The app shut down by it self and won’t start. I can manually start the drone by putting the sticks down to each other but I havn’t a clue how many sats I can receive and I’m actually flying blind, and I won’t risc the copter for that.

Reactions: nashwarrick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval