Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone is connected to another controller

Reaction score
Ive been having an issue with my Mantis G. When i try to connect the controller, I’ve been getting the error message “drone is connected to another device”. How do i do a reset of the Mantis G? I’m not sure if its a wireless issue or a software issue. I’ve had no crashes or any other issues. Its been flying like a dream with no issues up to now. Any suggestions to get this working would be appreciated!

Is it connecting to the phone’s WiFi possibly?
I find it very difficult to believe Yuneec has not published a full user manual for the Mantis G, but the binding procedure is the same for both G and Q models. Refer to the binding procedures in the attached Mantis Q manual.

Attachments

• Mantis Q_USER MANUAL_V1.0_20180921.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
So i figured this out- thanks to everyone for the help! Connecting to the phone’s wifi was the issue. I had been launching the pilot app before connecting the controller to the phone. The order everything is turned on and connected is more important than i realized. For anyone having issues in the future that might come across this problem:

1). Turn on the Mantis(g or q) first
2) Turn on the controller
3) connect the phone to the controller
4) Open the Pilot app on your phone last.

Im so happy and impressed with the Mantis G. I think Yuneec has a great product here, I just wish it got some more accessory support.

Reactions: Mike Irish
I tried the procedure above and my Mantis Q still says that it is connected to another device ?
I am from Las Vegas where can I send it for repair ?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis