Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Email Replys About Firmware

Reaction score
The first one is from Germany, second is from Asia.

Dear Mr Forrest,

thank you for your email.

We are sorry but we don´t have official informations when the updates will come, as fare as we can say that we have updates here but they need to tested complete befor let them free for our customers.

Until now , if you have any problems with the camera , the default product needs to be in a official workshop from Yuneec.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Ihr / Your Yuneec Service Team

Yuneec Europe GmbH
Nikolaus-Otto-Strasse 4
24568 Kaltenkirchen
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)4191 932620
Fax: +49 (0)4191 88407
Email: [email protected]

Hi Forrest,

I have forwarded this onto Yuneec, they say that there will be updates available on line soon.

They have also said that they will pass this onto the US team.

Regards

Joanne Katsos

Admin and Logistics Officer

LRM Technologies Pty Ltd

22B Trade Park Drive, Tullamarine VIC 3043

Tel: +61 3 9338 1655 | Email: [email protected]

Reactions: DroneClone
Would be nice if they would just say something about the issues they are trying to address.
From reading some of the post, I am wondering if there are 2 different lenses they used on the camera's, Field Of View seems different on some of the videos I have seen.
Other than the camera I am very happy. Fly's nice, I can work around the low RTH height.
Need some better documentation on the wizard and it's features.

Bottom line I think they need to talk. Give us a list of what they are working on, or what is a priority to Yuneec. I do not expect overnight solutions. But going on 3 months and nothing, is not a way to treat your customers. It would speak volumes to your customers if you are up front about things and it would scare the **** out of your competition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval