Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fco module plug in help

Reaction score
I need some help on the fco box plug in some wires will only plug up one way but I need information on the servo side and aux plugs

Attachments

• CB4B0127-B95A-43C5-A85F-55D8C27603F8.jpeg
    CB4B0127-B95A-43C5-A85F-55D8C27603F8.jpeg
    933.1 KB · Views: 24
Aux plugs with cables from the switch board first. Aux1-red wire, Aux2-orange wire, Aux3-blue wire, Aux4- white wire. The motor plugs are a little more difficult. See the attached photo from the bottom of the power distribution board (PDB). From this info you can trace and label the motor plugs. Would be good to verify proper motor wiring with a GUI test before first flight. Caution regarding the JR servo plugs. It is very easy to damage the very small plastic locking pins for the metal contacts. See attached photo of broken locking pin on a JR plug. If this locking pin is broken or missing the metal connector may slip back and not make a good electrical contact. It is best to just replace the damaged JR plug. It is not necessary to replace the metal pins.
Are you building a H920PLUS from spare parts? Good luck!F83B9FF1-E82E-45CC-945B-A03C52E3463F.jpeg8A1B7863-299B-46BB-A9C6-B6AD4D04591F.jpeg

Thanks which arm is the number 1 motor on pic please
Not sure I understand your question. The wires shown in the photo are connected to the JR plugs that are plugged into the FCØ. Number 1 goes to M1 on the FCØ, etc etc. These wires then let the FCØ control the electronic speed control ( ESC) which then control the motors. I am not sure which arm is controlled by M1. If you can connect to the GUI, each motor can be verified by actuating them individually from the GUI diagram.

Not sure I understand your question. The wires shown in the photo are connected to the JR plugs that are plugged into the FCØ. Number 1 goes to M1 on the FCØ, etc etc. These wires then let the FCØ control the electronic speed control ( ESC) which then control the motors. I am not sure which arm is controlled by M1. If you can connect to the GUI, each motor can be verified by actuating them individually from the GUI diagram.
Can you tell what arm has the number 1 motor on it and how count the arms like 1 to 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval