Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fighting for a larger market share!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC I remember when you were one of those winers when you could not get your H. ha ha o_O

But seriously we are not on this Forum to not only talk about how great the H is
but about how it could be better.

There are two sides to every opinion.

Every time someone new joins a Forum they bring up the same old questions over and over.

We are all tempted to just tell them to 'USE THE DARN SEARCH'

But in the end it's better to just be tolerant and not attack people.

There are people that like to start an argument just for the sake of an argument,
ignore them instead of joining them and calling them childish names like trolls.

We all become frustrated at time with repetitive messages, don't you agree?
In part, , And TWHC was a whole different post and you know that! Your missing the point Jimmie, to state bad things along with the good is fine! Or even bad issues by them selves!. But to repeat(and I think you know it's not newbies coming on) It a select few who day after day, have not a good word to say about the H, or others on this forum , and constantly rag on about how the camera sucks, how the camera was supposed to be this and that, and the DJI does this and that! it's a BIG difference Jimmielee!:rolleyes:

DC I

We all become frustrated at time with repetitive messages, don't you agree?
Some do repeat themselves and want to control the narrative as to the direction of a thread or forum. Fortunately those individuals are not moderators. The 'Ignore option" brings clarity! :)

Some do repeat themselves and want to control the narrative as to the direction of a thread or forum. Fortunately those individuals are not moderators. The 'Ignore option" brings clarity! :)

The ignore is certainly an option.

Bottom line is I don't believe for a moment any of these so called attacks are
orchestrated by any company or group that some believe.

We are all individuals

Calling them childish names like troll, shill, fanboy or whatever and they are ready
to feed on your paranoia.

You just made there day, they got your goat, you just supplied them
there entertainment for the day.

Like I said, many people like to start and argument just for the fun of it
and replying with insults just feeds there fuel, both sides of the argument
are just as bad, no better, no worse.

You got to love the type that replies to an message they don't like by saying
something like 'WHY ARE YOU HERE', 'GO AWAY TROLL', 'YOUR A DJI FANBOY',
people that make these comments are the real problem, not the fix.

Let the fight begin!

Fighting is not the fix, removal is! I don't have a problem and a solution we all can do to the bashers that I am now doing, it just "Click" ignore on their profile page, and if all us who are tired of the BS do this to them, then soon, they will be the only ones to post and hear themselves ! No one else will see or hear them on the forums! Poof! gone with the wind! ;)

The ignore is certainly an option.

You got to love the type that replies to an message they don't like by saying
something like 'WHY ARE YOU HERE', 'GO AWAY TROLL', 'YOUR A DJI FANBOY',
people that make these comments are the real problem, not the fix.

Let the fight begin!
Like any forum,if the stated mission of the thread or forum is one sided,then that can dictate the cultural flavor of the site and the direction it takes. Pointing out discrepancies or outright falsehoods within this dynamic does cause others to berate the messenger,If they to not abide by other posters peer pressure. Just because another poster does not like an individuals take on the topic at hand,that individual does not have to prove his/her worth to others to stay insync with the boards culture.

Doing so can cause one to loose all objectivity and to a greater extent credibility. Having constructive criticism should not be taken as a negative.If personal experience with the product warrants constructive criticism,then the poster is entitled to share it.

Reactions: Jimmylee and snerd
Is loser not a childish name, Where do I look up if a name is childish or not?

Look up Donald Trump for the definition of childish comments. LOL!

Like any forum,if the stated mission of the thread or forum is one sided,then that can dictate the cultural flavor of the site and the direction it takes. Pointing out discrepancies or outright falsehoods within this dynamic does cause others to berate the messenger,If they to not abide by other posters peer pressure. Just because another poster does not like an individuals take on the topic at hand,that individual does not have to prove his/her worth to others to stay insync with the boards culture.

Doing so can cause one to loose all objectivity and to a greater extent credibility. Having constructive criticism should not be taken as a negative.If personal experience with the product warrants constructive criticism,then the poster is entitled to share it.

I like it, Well said, Are you a Psychologist?

Reactions: JohnL
Wow, this really is starting to sound like an RCG forum. Luckily it's only this thread. Please don't spread your negativity all over this site, and you know who you are. Even though the level of experienced pilots is lower here, it's a much more fun and entertaining place to hangout than the other places.I'm going to go help some newbies on some other threads now, hopefully the children here can work out their differences or leave.

Just look on youtube for someone called typhoon h , who is clearly dji biased.
I just called him , mr dji staff member.

I have notified the Mod, but unfortunately he is always sleeping! LOL ! Unless some one uses a minor cuss word ! Hey! That's and idea! Hey Mod get these assholes off the site!, I bet that will work!;)

Wow this thread has been hijacked.

Since a few of you can't debate a topic without sinking to insults I will close this up. I suppose it was doomed by the very first post. If you are going to post numbers & percentages please post source links along with it. @Dragonflyerthom, you posted a very inflammatory post with no backup, you knew where this would lead.

To everyone: In the future if you find a member who's post you don't want to see, go to their profile and click the ignore button... problem solved. Everyone here has the right to voice their opinion (within the guidelines) on this forum.

Drama Lama.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech