Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

finally got this aircraft dialed in

Reaction score
Well after having this aircraft for two weeks and very limited good weather for flying i finally got her all dialed in .

I owned a Phatom 3 before and was not too impressed with it . This aircraft is one very fine bird . Took me a while to get used to all the features and get the controls dialed in to my liking but she is pretty much dialed in .

I have been playing around a lot with the camera and controls , love how it affords you to get shots that are hard to do with a fixed gimbal camera system .

one of the features I was afraid to use was the return to home switch. loved how it returned to where you where and not where it started . love the little move where once it gets low enough to land it spins around and turns its back to you .

this bird is one stable aircraft , I took her out in between some storms blowing through and was up high hovering taking videos of the storm that passed over . winds started picking up from another storm headed towards me but the H just hovered steady as a rock while i got the footage i wanted .

all in all love this bird . i had figured out i was not getting a good compass calibration before but the last two times i did it i got confirmation beeps and flight control system restart . gps is rock solid with 17 birds locked.

now to find time to fly and practice filming and experimenting with shots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements