Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First flight

Looks like you had a lot of fun. It takes some practice to make those yaw movements smoothly and more slowly but you'll get it.

Watching others videos I can definitely see the skill they have. But it's fun learning to fly it.

I will remember that, I had it set half way cause it climbs soooooo slowly in turtle mode.

Ha...true enough. You can lengthen the sticks by unscrewing the knurled top. That makes it a little easier to control. Some guys use their thumb and finger to hold onto the stick to make a smooth yaw.

Ha...true enough. You can lengthen the sticks by unscrewing the knurled top. That makes it a little easier to control. Some guys use their thumb and finger to hold onto the stick to make a smooth yaw.
Yup, I'm a pincher. 20+ years of flying RC heli's.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I live in "The Great Eastern Forest". Even with boosters and a range extender, I loose video at about 800ft, even if the camera is facing me. Cuts down on the options a bit, unless I climb up on something taller than the trees.

I live in "The Great Eastern Forest". Even with boosters and a range extender, I loose video at about 800ft, even if the camera is facing me. Cuts down on the options a bit, unless I climb up on something taller than the trees.
****, I can't even see 800 ft away :D

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33