Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FlushVison's Year In Review 2020

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Bad weather, Covid restrictions in England, and health issues prevented me from conducting many flights during 2020...Indeed, I only had eight flight days during 2020! Unusually, though, all my 2020 flights where conducted using a H480 so this is the first time I've been able to post 'year in review' videos to this site.

Due to the small number of flights I've been able to compress my year in review to just two videos. Enjoy them for what they are.

Reel One

Reel Two

Just a note about the cyclist that appears in reel two. He was under the pilot's control so no UK laws regarding distance were breached.

Were missing oct., nov., and dec. ? Hoping '21 is a better year, health wise, along with flight time ?

Were missing oct., nov., and dec. ? Hoping '21 is a better year, health wise, along with flight time ?
Covid 19 restrictions in England coupled with bad weather and me experiencing an awkward fall while walking my dog has grounded me this last several months. Also, earlier in the year in May I had a stroke which put me out of action for a while during the good weather around that time. Yes, I'm hoping that once Covid 19 restrictions are eased in England I'll be able to get flying again.

On another note, I'm now experimenting with a new, more sophisticated, video editor so while I'm waiting to get out flying again I might revisit some of my previously shot aerial footage for re-editing. Watch this space as they say.

Covid 19 restrictions in England coupled with bad weather and me experiencing an awkward fall while walking my dog has grounded me this last several months. Also, earlier in the year in May I had a stroke which put me out of action for a while during the good weather around that time. Yes, I'm hoping that once Covid 19 restrictions are eased in England I'll be able to get flying again.

On another note, I'm now experimenting with a new, more sophisticated, video editor so while I'm waiting to get out flying again I might revisit some of my previously shot aerial footage for re-editing. Watch this space as they say.
Go to envato, for templates, and other assets ? Years ago my shepard pulled me down my back stairs, and I broke my ankle, I had to thank her for a 3 month vacation

Reactions: FlushVision

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430