Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Flying in the dark

Thank you for your kind words. I'm pleased that you and your wife like my images. Maybe they can inspire you?

The reality of it though, is that it's not very often I get to make images like that. More often than not, it's this:

View attachment 25683

↑↑↑↑↑↑ THIS ↑↑↑↑↑
Anyone that does not see the art in that image, is not ingesting enough recreational substances... be they liquid or otherwise... and yes, "The Scream" smilie seems appropriate... :eek:

Actually I felt a psychedelic feeling being totally straight watching the night video. Yes I agree it's art, and an art.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm pleased that you and your wife like my images. Maybe they can inspire you?

The reality of it though, is that it's not very often I get to make images like that. More often than not, it's this:

View attachment 25683

Or this:

View attachment 25684

Yeah, I too am a bit envious of these pilots who get to fly up a beautiful beach, or a pretty valley in the mountains and make these wonderful videos with the soaring music....

View attachment 25683

Or this:

View attachment 25684

Yeah, I too am a bit envious of these pilots who get to fly up a beautiful beach, or a pretty valley in the mountains and make these wonderful videos with the soaring music....
There’s another guy on Abandoned. Has a Facebook page.. His photos are really nice like yours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop