Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow me mode

No wind and the usual ht. about 20 ft off of the ground. There isn't a problem with the other 2 h's I have.

Do a new accelerometer calibration and ensure the camera lenses on the RealSense are clean. Also note that if you are near any obstacles it will move around assessing the 3D environment.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I'll try recalibrating the accelerator and see what happens also this one doesn't have the real sense.

Do a new accelerometer calibration and ensure the camera lenses on the RealSense are clean. Also note that if you are near any obstacles it will move around assessing the 3D environment.

Just a quick question
on the accelerometer
calibration.
I know it has to be level.
But does it matter, indoor
outdoor ? What surrounding are not good
for this particular
callbration.
Thanks Keith K

Just a quick question
on the accelerometer
calibration.
I know it has to be level.
But does it matter, indoor
outdoor ? What surrounding are not good
for this particular
callbration.
Thanks Keith K

Doesn’t matter where, Keith. Level surface and no bumps or vibrations is all that should matter.

Now, if outside with wind, rain, et al... then the above stated conditions will not be met.

Likely want to stay away from interference sources as well, just to be safe. Same precautions as with a compass calibration.

Jeff

Doesn’t matter where, Keith. Level surface and no bumps or vibrations is all that should matter.

Now, if outside with wind, rain, et al... then the above stated conditions will not be met.

Likely want to stay away from interference sources as well, just to be safe. Same precautions as with a compass calibration.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff
I was noticing a little
Toilet bowling.
Just for the heck of
it I may try a newer
Location in my yard.
Thanks Buddy
Keith K
In Ohio

Members online

No members online now.