Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Follow me, TH Plus

That looked like work. For grins, have the H+ fly ahead of you as you cycle. Then we all get to see the grimaces as you pedal through the heather.

Yes, we did that, but I messed up the pressing of record. We stopped cycling, left the drone on followme, then we cycled back the way we came and the drone backed off, keeping us in the shot, really impressive. Less impressive was me missing the record button.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
Yes, we did that, but I messed up the pressing of record. We stopped cycling, left the drone on followme, then we cycled back the way we came and the drone backed off, keeping us in the shot, really impressive. Less impressive was me missing the record button.
I have done that so many times that it is embarrassing. I concentrate so much on flying the aircraft that I space out on the video and forget to start the recording. Then when I finish and go to stop the video I find I never started it.

Reactions: PaulEden
I have done that so many times that it is embarrassing. I concentrate so much on flying the aircraft that I space out on the video and forget to start the recording. Then when I finish and go to stop the video I find I never started it.
Yes, the sun was quite bright and I missed the button because of screen reflections.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me