Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

FOR SALE Price drop - ITELITE - TYPHOON H RANGE BOOSTER ITE-DBS04.6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are sooo confrontational its amazing we have anyone wanting to post much less participate. Fly safe.

Some of you are sooo confrontational its amazing we have anyone wanting to post much less participate. Fly safe.

I have to agree with you. Not only am I new to forums and their format, but I am new to anything and everything rc and airborne, (the reason I bought the nice and safe Typhoon H Pro) so I'm doubly dumb here, and afraid to ask a lot of questions after seeing the responses people are treated with. It was nice to see Vincent come back with an apology instead of defensively, (none of know what's going on in his life or anyone's that may have caused a very bad day) but it's a good example of what makes it difficult for a newbie to participate in the discussions. Sure makes ya lack confidence in asking your fellow TH, (or Typhoon H, for my fellow newbies;), for advice, or what certain acronyms mean when you're new and reading discussions.
Thanks for the post.

I have to agree with you. Not only am I new to forums and their format, but I am new to anything and everything rc and airborne, (the reason I bought the nice and safe Typhoon H Pro) so I'm doubly dumb here, and afraid to ask a lot of questions after seeing the responses people are treated with. It was nice to see Vincent come back with an apology instead of defensively, (none of know what's going on in his life or anyone's that may have caused a very bad day) but it's a good example of what makes it difficult for a newbie to participate in the discussions. Sure makes ya lack confidence in asking your fellow TH, (or Typhoon H, for my fellow newbies;), for advice, or what certain acronyms mean when you're new and reading discussions.
Thanks for the post.
I am also new here and see just about the same stuff on most forums. It because when you type out your words your brain forgets that it is supposed to change those thoughts into nicer words. Its a lot like what your thinking in your head just comes out without modifying it like it does when you talk.

No harm no foul.

Reactions: Jester
I am also new here and see just about the same stuff on most forums. It because when you type out your words your brain forgets that it is supposed to change those thoughts into nicer words. Its a lot like what your thinking in your head just comes out without modifying it like it does when you talk.

No harm no foul.
I have no built in filter so I'm just as surprised as anyone else as to what comes out of my mouth.
I'll have to see if my fingers have the same problem. Maybe I didn't realize I was typing, My F'n Typhoon won't F'n connect to F'n anything.
I could have sworn that would result in answers on here.

Off topic and on an old thread. Kindly start a new thread if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shalinishn18