Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Forum Software Update

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all! We just upgraded the forum software which added a ton of new features. Many of the features are behind-the-scenes but here are a few that will improve your experience...

Bookmark a Post
Select the "bookmark" icon at the top right of a post to save it as a bookmark in your account. Access the bookmarks via a "bookmarks" tab in your account dropdown.

Share a Post
Select the "share" icon at the top right of the post to share the post on social media or copy the link directly to the post.

Post Reactions
Now you can express your feedback on a post with more than just likes!

New Emojis/Smilies
We've added dozens of emojis and smilies as well as a cool way to add them to your post with a shortcut.

Push Notifications
Love 'em or hate 'em, we've added browser-based push notifications it as an option for alerts. They are disabled by default (thank goodness) so you'll need to visit your account preferences to enable and configure when you'll you'll want to receive them. Unfortunately, these type of notifications don't work on iphone/ipad browsers but hopefully, Apple will allow it at some point in the near future.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey all! We just upgraded the forum software which added a ton of new features. Many of the features are behind-the-scenes but here are a few that will improve your experience...

Bookmark a Post
Select the "bookmark" icon at the top right of a post to save it as a bookmark in your account. Access the bookmarks via a "bookmarks" tab in your account dropdown.

View attachment 14647

Share a Post
Select the "share" icon at the top right of the post to share the post on social media or copy the link directly to the post.

View attachment 14648

Post Reactions
Now you can express your feedback on a post with more than just likes!

View attachment 14649

New Emojis/Smilies
We've added dozens of emojis and smilies as well as a cool way to add them to your post with a shortcut.

View attachment 14650

Push Notifications
Love 'em or hate 'em, we've added browser-based push notifications it as an option for alerts. They are disabled by default (thank goodness) so you'll need to visit your account preferences to enable and configure when you'll you'll want to receive them. Unfortunately, these type of notifications don't work on iphone/ipad browsers but hopefully, Apple will allow it at some point in the near future.

View attachment 14651

Let us know if you have any questions!
Still problems with search on a smartphone. Just appears for a split second then gone.

Still problems with search on a smartphone. Just appears for a split second then gone.

Do you get a pop up near the top of the web page advertising the app for the YuneecPilots site? If so, X out of it and the search may work after that. I had that trouble on my iPhones after an update several months back.

Do you get a pop up near the top of the web page advertising the app for the YuneecPilots site? If so, X out of it and the search may work after that. I had that trouble on my iPhones after an update several months back.
There's is no x to close, you just have to report and google closes it. Then other ads appear briefly which disappear.

So I take it it's a problem with Android? And no solution?

So I take it it's a problem with Android? And no solution?
I'll need to check with the developers of the forum software on this one. I doubt it is all android devices as it works ok on my tablet. I'll report it to them.

I'll need to check with the developers of the forum software on this one. I doubt it is all android devices as it works ok on my tablet. I'll report it to them.
Not any of my Samsung galaxy tabs 10.1 or 7 work or Amazon fire tablets. Not a great upgrade, perhaps they dont design it for mobile devices, or just Android?

It works on the iPhone and PC with several different browsers, but just tried my Fire 7 tablet and as @Mrgs1 states it is a no go. I loaded the app for the site on the Fire 7 and all seems to work well.

It works on the iPhone and PC with several different browsers, but just tried my Fire 7 tablet and as @Mrgs1 states it is a no go. I loaded the app for the site on the Fire 7 and all seems to work well.
The App seems ok. Perhaps it's a region problem?

Spoke with the developer and they claim they'll have a fix in the upcoming release. No date set yet though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33