Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Frame for 520/+?

Reaction score
As looks, this is a big problem to find a replacement frame for plus. I can see only one used on the eBay US and the price is not fair at all.

Some ideas from where to buy in the EU or UK?

Or another scenario to use one from the 480? Did someone do this?

Reactions: christinahertz595
As looks, this is a big problem to find a replacement frame for plus. I can see only one used on the eBay US and the price is not fair at all.

Some ideas from where to buy in the EU or UK?

Or another scenario to use one from the 480? Did someone do this?
I this what you are looking for

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 12.27.15.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 12.27.15.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 5
Germany is a country with Order. No reason to contact them if the product is marked as "out of stock". In the first few letters, I'll didn't get any response. If I'll be still stupid to try further I'll probably get something like " Can you read?".

The basic problem there is the communication between people. For why write them just to hate me?

• Angry
Reactions: Chris Koch
Germany is a country with Order. No reason to contact them if the product is marked as "out of stock". In the first few letters, I'll didn't get any response. If I'll be still stupid to try further I'll probably get something like " Can you read?".

The basic problem there is the communication between people. For why write them just to hate me?
If you tried to contact them using their [email protected] e-mail address, don't bother; they are severely understaffed and they rarely answer e-mails.
I know that because they did not answer to my e-mail regarding my C23 RMA (see here) and I had to talk to them via telephone in order to get an answer.

People, let be focused on our problems, not on understaffed offices difficulties.

If Vertigo sells via eBay or if it is ready to do this, the topic will be closed with success.

Where is the reason to ask someone to sell me something if the product is marked as not available? More than, asking employees for whom the working time is a religion and the phone will be picked up at a very limited time interval.

Here the working manner is quite different. The client is money, so the client is welcome at any time.

Reactions: Chris Koch
I wrote to vertigo drones. I'll inform the community if the deal goes. From the mentioned site I still waiting for another task...

Reactions: Steve Carr
We will see. The first important step is to organize purchases from the US via the site, which is dedicated to getting the VAT automatically. eBay is one of them.

I wrote to the Chinese Yuneec's part reseller too. When I have an answer I'll share it here.

BTW, it's reasonable to prepare a list of wanted deficit parts, like magnets for cameras, frames for 520, and so on and to see how to obtain some quantity of them.

For example, the situation with magnets is the worst. Usually is necessary to buy a broken camera just to get the magnets under unknown conditions.

China's answer. A very hurting one...

Just to mention, a week before I bought a working H+, repairable ST16S, and smashed C23 for the price, similar to the price, asked for the frame only in this listing.

I have had good trading contact with them before. As I can see, Yuneec wants to land all old fleet in the world. No problem, but where are the new models?

Obviously, using a frame from 480 will be the best approach.

From Vertigo drones I still didn't get any answer. They, obviously have a lot of clients and one more is an unnecessary weight for them.

China's reseller can't propose magnets.

I have talked again with the guy from China. He told me that the price for the frame is not a joke, he has a little profit, and all next prices from Yuneec will look the same.

A very unreliable manufacturer I can say!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvwritingservices