Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Free Music / SFX Resource for Your Videos - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested in checking out some cool videos featuring my music tracks, here's a link to my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mnTEE6xP74YcZDpkKGy-A/videos

Please feel free to like and subscribe.

That said, more new music tracks are ready for your projects...100% free to use with attribution. They are:

SKY PUZZLE_LoFi

COOL PUZZLER_LoFi

BUBBLE GUM PUZZLER_LoFi

They all live on my Puzzle Music page:

Puzzle Music | Soundimage.org

Attribution information is here:

Attribution Info | Soundimage.org

Enjoy...stay healthy and keep creating! :)

Happy March, Fellow Creatives,

This week's new free-to-use-with-attribution music tracks are:

"CYBERPUNK HEROES"_LoFi

"UNEASY ANTICIPATION_v001"_LoFi

Both tracks live on my Sci-Fi 11 page. Here's a link:

Sci-Fi 11 | Soundimage.org

Please don't forget about my Ogg music packs and tracks...they're a cool way to help support my efforts. Donations help a lot, too.

Enjoy! :)

Hi Everyone,

I have a bunch of brand new music tracks to share with you. As always, they are 100% free to use with attribution:

On my Drama 3 page:
"WHO DONE IT?"
Drama 3 | Soundimage.org

On my Funny 8 page:
"MORE COOKIE HEISTS"
Funny 8 | Soundimage.org

And on my Positive/Upbeat page:
"PICNIC BY THE RIVER"
"CHUG ALONG, LITTLE ENGINE"
Positive Upbeat | Soundimage.org

Please feel free to share my site on social media or anywhere you think it might be helpful. :)

Hey Everyone,

This week's new free music tracks are:

"SPIFF THE SPACEMAN"

"GRUNGY OLD CODE"

You can freely download them here:

Sci-Fi 11 | Soundimage.org

If you can, please consider making a small donation on my website to help support my hard work.

Be well and please stay safe.

Greetings Fellow Creatives,

This week I'm releasing two new tracks on my Chiptunes 5 page...

"QUIRKY COIN-OP GAMES"
"MAIN STREET PIXELVILLE"
Chiptunes 5 | Soundimage.org

And one on my Funny 8 page:

"CRAZY CHASE"
Funny 8 | Soundimage.org

Please don't forget about my Ogg music collections and tracks. They sound great and are a cool way to support my hard work.

Donations help a lot, too.

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative. :)

Hi Everyone,

I had a super-busy week, but I did manage to get a fun track done. You'll find it on my Jazz/Big Band page:

SHUFFLIN’
Jazz / Big Band | Soundimage.org

100% free to use with attribution, just like my 2000+ other tracks.

I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful in your projects. :)

You asked for it, you got it!

After receiving numerous requests, my higher-quality Ogg music packs are now available as Zip folders so you can download all of my music tracks at once. This will be a huge time-saver.

Available genres are:

Fantasy Music - 261 Tracks

Sci-Fi Music - 260 Tracks

Funny / Quirky / Weird Music - Over 200 Tracks

Puzzle Music - 130 Tracks

Chiptunes Music - Over 100 Tracks

Action Music - Over 80 Tracks

Dark/Ominous Music - Over 50 Tracks

Horror/Surreal Music - Over 50 Tracks

Ogg Music Packs | Soundimage.org

That said, here's a brand new track to start my Country page:

"COUNTRY ROMANCE"
Country | Soundimage.org

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!

Hey Everyone,

Glad to see people are using my new-and-improved Ogg music packs...that's great!

I added another pack this week from my looping music page.

Ogg Music Packs | Soundimage.org

Please note that my other genres are full of looping tracks as well...these were just the first ones that I created.

That said, I have a fun new track to share on my Epic/Battle page:

"HIGH SEAS ADVENTURES"
epic battle | Soundimage.org

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative! :)

Well, it was another crazy busy week (ugh!) but I did manage to create a new production bed to share. Free to use with attribution, you'll find it on my new Country page:

"CHUGGIN' THROUGH THE BLUE GRASS STATE"
Country | Soundimage.org

Enjoy! :)

Happy May Everyone,

If you're not yet familiar with my site, please be sure to check out my AERIAL/DRONE music pages. They're full of tracks I created specifically for drone videos. I hope they're helpful!

aerial / drone | Soundimage.org

Continuing my quest to build my free ambient sounds library, I've got a couple of new ones to share:

"ELECTRO DRONE"
"ELECTRO DRONE 2"

You'll find them here:
Sci-Fi Ambience | Soundimage.org

Enjoy, please stay safe and keep creating! :)

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of new tracks to share:

On my Classical Sounding page:

"STRINGS OF SADNESS "
classical | Soundimage.org

On my Country page:

"COUNTRY DOO WOP"
Country | Soundimage.org

As always, they're 100% free to use with attribution, just like my 2400+ other tracks.

If you can, please consider making a small donation on my site to help support my efforts. :)

Have a good week and please stay safe.

Greetings Fellow Creatives,

I've got some brand new sounds to share...100% free to use with attribution, just like my music tracks. You'll find them on my SFX - Weather page:

RAIN AND THUNDER – OUTSIDE

RAIN AND THUNDER – THROUGH WINDOW

RAIN TAPPING ON METAL CHIMNEY

Sound Effects -Weather | Soundimage.org

Enjoy and keep being creative! :)

Reactions: Steve Carr
Awesome resource! Mind if I ask what kind of mic setup you're using to record sound fx?
Thanks, I hope some of my music and sounds are helpful in your videos! For sound fx recording, I've been using a Zoom H4N recorder with its built-in mics, but it doesn't do that well in strong winds, like at the beach (even with a wind jammer) so I'm getting an Audio Technica stereo mic that I can put inside my Rycote blimp to better eliminate wind. I'll just need to run a cable from the mic into the H4N, so it won't be quite as "handy" as it has been, but qualilty is more important. If you have any other audio questions, feel free to ask! :)

Hi Everyone,

I had another super-busy week (I seem to be having a lot of those lately) but I did manage to create a fun new music track to share with you:

"SHUFFLIN' THROUGH CENTRAL PARK"

It's on my City/Urban 3 page...here's the link:

Urban Music 3 | Soundimage.org

As always, it's 100% free to use with attribution. Attribution information is here:

Enjoy and please stay safe. :)

Thanks, I hope some of my music and sounds are helpful in your videos! For sound fx recording, I've been using a Zoom H4N recorder with its built-in mics, but it doesn't do that well in strong winds, like at the beach (even with a wind jammer) so I'm getting an Audio Technica stereo mic that I can put inside my Rycote blimp to better eliminate wind. I'll just need to run a cable from the mic into the H4N, so it won't be quite as "handy" as it has been, but qualilty is more important. If you have any other audio questions, feel free to ask! :)
I have been a big fan of Zoom recorders but never took the leap myself. I had used condensor microphones that required phantom power in the past to record stringed instruments and percussion. But that's a lot of gear to lug out into somewhere like the forest or beach.. maybe I'll finally pick-up one of the lower-priced Zoom recorders now.

Great stuff, I'll definitely have to utilize some of those sounds in my future videos. I'm such a newbie right now that I'm trying to fly as often as I can so I can improve both my editing and flying skills.

I have been a big fan of Zoom recorders but never took the leap myself. I had used condensor microphones that required phantom power in the past to record stringed instruments and percussion. But that's a lot of gear to lug out into somewhere like the forest or beach.. maybe I'll finally pick-up one of the lower-priced Zoom recorders now.

Great stuff, I'll definitely have to utilize some of those sounds in my future videos. I'm such a newbie right now that I'm trying to fly as often as I can so I can improve both my editing and flying skills.
If you plan to use the H4N's onboard mics and hand-hold it, definitely rent it first and try it before you buy it. The mics are super-sensitive and pick up the most minute motions you will make while holding it. It really doesn't work well as a "handy" hand-held device...at least mine doesn't. Maybe they've improved the noise dampening of the body...(mine goes back quite a few years.)

Reactions: GooG6695
Hey Everyone,

Content creators keep asking me if they can use my assets in projects intended to make money...

The answer is YES...please do! :)

As long as you use my assets within projects and properly attribute me, it's perfectly fine. Here's a link to my attribution page:

What you CANNOT do is resell my assets outright or, say, make an original soundtrack from my music and sell that. That would be illegal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

That said, this week's brand new sounds are:

On my Sci-Fi Ambience page:
"ELECTRO DRONE"
Sci-Fi Ambience | Soundimage.org

And on my Urban Ambience page:
"STREET AMBIENCE 1-3"_5-28-22
Urban Ambience | Soundimage.org

Enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval