Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

G'Day

Reaction score
From the beautifull Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Any other Yuneec pilots on the Gold Coast????
I have a Typhoon Q500 4k.
Bought used, but un beknown to me at the time, the camera gimbal is stuffed, board issues.
I am not fussed about camera, as I want to use drone as a fishing drone. On the look out for a remote "bait dropper".
I last tried to use drone without gimbal, and it did not seem to pair up with the ST10+. The time before that, the drone flipped on take off, and started mowing the grass!!!!!!! I think I bought a dud drone.
Stay safe all.
Cheers
Dave

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
Bought used, but un beknown to me at the time, the camera gimbal is stuffed, board issues.
I am not fussed about camera, as I want to use drone as a fishing drone. On the look out for a remote "bait dropper".
I last tried to use drone without gimbal, and it did not seem to pair up with the ST10+. The time before that, the drone flipped on take off, and started mowing the grass!!!!!!! I think I bought a dud drone.
Stay safe all.
Cheers
Dave
Welcome to the forum DavoH. Here is an item that may interest you for getting your line out there.

• Love
Reactions: DCH
Thanx 4 that Murry.
Reviews not too hot though. Plus, I need to get my Q500 flying first. I tried resetting it all yesterday, spent hours trying, but to no avail. I just need showing a way how to do it, in a way for dummies, like me?????? It was all overwhelming and technical, go to this site, download to computer, transfer to SD card, do this and do that, plug in this, plug in that..........ahhhhhhhhhh HELP ME, PLEASE SOMEONE.

Thanx 4 that Murry.
Reviews not too hot though. Plus, I need to get my Q500 flying first. I tried resetting it all yesterday, spent hours trying, but to no avail. I just need showing a way how to do it, in a way for dummies, like me?????? It was all overwhelming and technical, go to this site, download to computer, transfer to SD card, do this and do that, plug in this, plug in that..........ahhhhhhhhhh HELP ME, PLEASE SOMEONE.
You should post a new thread in the Q500 section to get some help as this is for Introductions and a lot won't see what you are needing help with. Also, try searching the Q500 section with the search tool and see if there has been a similar problem and solution.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Stay safe all.
Cheers
Dave
Hi DavoH,
I am in Brisbane, I have plenty of q500 stuff. They are not my strong point , also have T H 480 's which are my strong point. Heaps of spares for both. John Hennessy. (Johnno)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval