Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Glad to be here among some great pilots!

Reaction score
Looking forward to helping and adding to this forum. Please see my promotional video profiling my company "AIR CORP".

Thanks for having me....

Pete

Hi Pete! Welcome aboard. Looks like you can bring a lot to the party, always good to have experienced pilots in our midst, you are among good company here. I see you are not a newcomer to aerial imaging. What type platform(s) do you use?

The only problem I can see we are going to have, is Florida is pretty well represented here already, so we are going to need you to move someplace else before becoming too active here. Might I suggest the beautiful Pacific Northwest? We are woefully under represented and could sure use someone with your skills up here to help offset the already lopsided demographics of this forum.

Alright, you don't have to move to stick around, but it would sure be a lot less lonely up here if there were someone to fly with once in a while. There's already a crowd of pilots in Florida, good luck finding any shoulder room to fly down there!:rolleyes:

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Thanks DCH
I use an H520 and Q500 equipped with E90, ET and 03 on board and SteadyGrip. Plus I use a mirror-less Mark III on a really long pole for ground shoots.

I know Florida is represented well here so I look forward to listening and learning. I've only ever been in your area of the country virtually as I designed a home up by Mt ST Helen years ago. May have to visit someday.

There are quite a few birds down here...had to ground mine during a survey to allow a curious and rude DJI'r to fly around way too close and very unsafe. Just some of the down side you have to deal with down here in the warm weather.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval