Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GoPro 7 Black attached to landing gear..

Reaction score

Ended up going to a waterfall over the weekend..., this is grossly unedited video but it was fun to just try it out!

Last edited:
Lovely spot, full of hazards! Interesting test. Did you get any live video feedback? Did you grab C23 footage at the same time? Did you ask those pesky nature lovers for permission to film them and intrude on their tranquility?

Reactions: floridajames04
Good work. Although I don't see much use for it on it on the leg.

May I suggest you trying to place it either on top pointing slightly upwards or straight behind the C23. It could potentially record some amazing b-roll for editing.

Emagine flying forward under a bridge and the second the C23 looses the bridge you clip to the gopro footage and see that amazing bridge from the rear of the drone.

Nice, man! Is that Machine Falls? Was that the Intel Realsense pulling back from that tree or you? I've attached several cameras to my original H. Here is a rough video on my setup.

Reactions: floridajames04
Nice, man! Is that Machine Falls? Was that the Intel Realsense pulling back from that tree or you? I've attached several cameras to my original H. Here is a rough video on my setup.

That was Part of falls creek falls. Nice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco