Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GoPro Hero 7 Black

Reaction score
So I picked up a GoPro Hero 7 Black edition pretty cheap the other day and played around with the settings a bit. I love the video stabilization it has built-in. It gives you a gimbal-type video without the need for the actual gimbal. The best part is that it is not software based. I am thinking of strapping this thing to one of my birds to see what type of video I get without a gimbal.

My biggest reason for this post is that I am curious if anyone else has tried this.

Finish the lyrics-
There she was just a walking down the street singing...........

So I picked up a GoPro Hero 7 Black edition pretty cheap the other day and played around with the settings a bit. I love the video stabilization it has built-in. It gives you a gimbal-type video without the need for the actual gimbal. The best part is that it is not software based. I am thinking of strapping this thing to one of my birds to see what type of video I get without a gimbal.

My biggest reason for this post is that I am curious if anyone else has tried this.

Finish the lyrics-
Keep us,me posted I always wanted to try this.
singin do-wa-diddy diddy dum diddy do Grew upin Canada, big beatles fan Peace KC

Reactions: cabinfourus

Finish the lyrics-
Yep - Do wa diddy - diddy dum diddy do I grew up in the US and was a big fan of the movie "Stripes"🤣

I was strapping cameras to RC fixed wing and rotary for about twenty years prior to drones (30 years ago), and when the first drones showed up there was no gimbal so we had fixed cameras like gopros. Image was so so, not only because of lack of stabilization but the early go pros had very wide angles of view and the fish-eye effect, coupled with no stabilization was; (by todays standards), was pretty bad - but at that time it was almost magical because no one had really seen shots and video from the perspective drones brought to the game.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33