Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS fence and Electromagnetic interferences

Reaction score
Hello,
I live in Rome (Italy), within 30Km from airport but still 20km distant from it.
After latest firmware updates my Breeze often gives me alarm about electromagnetic interferences everytime and everywhere I let it fly.
What's more almost everywhere it freezes saying that GPS fence doesn't allow it to go in that direction (probably due to privacy).
Do you have similar behaviour from your drones?

ps: after latest update still WI FI connection problems after 4-5mins of flying.

you set your GEO fence in the software x and y = amount of ft/m up and out. for new pilots it keeps the drone close. i use iphone 6 and have never have a problem. but thats here in the USA

you set your GEO fence in the software x and y = amount of ft/m up and out. for new pilots it keeps the drone close. i use iphone 6 and have never have a problem. but thats here in the USA
Quote. My first fly the drone can't go up to 10m because restriction on the software. I just changed it setting to the max amount that is 100m and it works well now.

Are you flying in airplane mode? this shuts down the cellular radio in your phone. Might help...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater