Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

GPS Mode and IPS Mode

IPS mode is not selectable. It is turned on automatically if the aircraft cannot find enough satellites for a good position fix.
Is the GPS turned on?

You will want to follow this link and select the H Plus Manual topic. Then download the user written manual. It has much more information than the original Yuneec manual.

IPS mode is not selectable. It is turned on automatically if the aircraft cannot find enough satellites for a good position fix.
Is the GPS turned on?

You will want to follow this link and select the H Plus Manual topic. Then download the user written manual. It has much more information than the original Yuneec manual.
Thanks so much! Will do. Seems more difficult to find info on the H plus. Apprecite the help.

Is the GPS turned on?

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank you very much!
Steve, I'm sad to say and/or admit that the GPS was NOT turned on. So embarrassing, but I'm not admit ignorance when you take the time to try and help me, so thanks again. I'm having a really great time learning this drone, although quite anxious as I shoot professional surfing and the drone spends 99% of its time over various oceans across the globe. I hope as i learn and gain confidence in my ability to pilot that will dissipate.

Thank you all again, you've been a great help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech