Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Great day flying

Reaction score
Today I went to get some stick time at one of my favourite spots, and things are going great, perfect weather and nothing to complain about. I get interrupted by 2 women. They ask me what kind of bird im flying as if they were knowledgeable. I said the typhoon h, one of them said I don't know of that one we just got a phantom 4 pro. I proceeded to bring my beauty in so they could salivate over the retractable landing. I told them it was a close race between this and the H, the H has features that DJI did not, so I went with this one. Before I could finish the dang sentence they abruptly left. Awkward moment. I guess she figured she made a bad choice, hence the rude departure. The next guy that came along was more of the curious if Im breaking laws attitude. He was feeling me out and making statements about cops using them now and the airspace being full of cop drones. I told him pretty much, my buddy who is a cop and part of thr drone unit knows less about the laws then we do. I informed him I have been flying for almost 20 years, started with rc planes and helis. He looked shocked, even more when I showed him my registration on my tx, yeah its on the drone too, in multiple spots, showed him my ama member card. Long story short I turned a non believer in a entertained guest at the park. He pulled up a chair, when I was using just the wizard.. man did i look cool. LOL;) Score one more for the community as a whole.

Nice! So far I've been able to avoid all human contact while flying.
Difficult. I wish I could. I must say, though, that although I do attract some curiosity attention from time to time and, to date, a couple of negative encounters, I do mostly get away with having little contact with others when doing recreational flying. Mind you, I do tend to pick my flying locations carefully with this in mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis