Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Great Decals & Great Shirts! A+ 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've purchased a couple of shirts and had Ryan customize the color of the Q logo so I'd highly recommend this guy's work! Wanted to pass this along to other forum members.
The graphics are sharp, decals look great and you can get in various colors.
Here is his eBay link to the shirts but you can check out all his other items there or email him directly.
Yuneec Q500 4K T-Shirt Black and White S, M, L, XL 2XL Quadcopter Drone Chroma

Ryan is a great vendor and has already made me a custom set of decals for my Corvette in the exact size/color/script I requested so a great guy to deal with!
Super fast shipping and careful shipment of decal between cardboard not to get bent in the USPS.
Ryan Traxler
[email protected]
[email protected] or www.aerial-pixel.com

I guess I have to ask, WHY would anyone provide free advertising for any company AND, pay $20.00 to do so?
Reminds me of mid-west and eastern car dealers who attach their logo to the rear of cars then sell the cars to customers with no compensation to the consumer for the free advertisement.

Because the owner of the company went out of his way to make me custom decals of my specifications, ordered special materials and colors of items he would not normally have in stock or for sale.
I feel no matter who the person or company is if they go above and beyond to try to help a customer (or anyone for that matter) then they should get positive feedback and recognition for doing things he didn't have to do.

Anyone could have just said "sorry we don't have that, or we don't make those in that color or material" but Ryan took the extra time to do what he had to get my business and even emailed a proof of the font/design for my approval before ordering the special vinyl for my Corvette decals.
Then ordered a special color of t-shirt dye color that he normally doesn't stock and make a custom color/design on that also.
I don't care if it's a quick call to the pizza place to tell them great job and great pizza to posting on a website I don't mind taking the time to thank someone for helping me and providing what I need/want.

I guess you are the type person who doesn't care about other people.

Remember that next time you order food, have a doctor's appointment or depend on someone in a service industry that relies on positive customer feedback for their success of their business.

And your comparison is idiotic because that statement just shows how ignorant you are because you can take a license plate frame off or remove a dealership decal but when you are looking to buy something specific and exact and someone helps you out by going out of their way to help is totally different.

I guess I have to ask, WHY would anyone provide free advertising for any company AND, pay $20.00 to do so?
Reminds me of mid-west and eastern car dealers who attach their logo to the rear of cars then sell the cars to customers with no compensation to the consumer for the free advertisement.

I do not think that is the same thing in any way. Car dealers put the logos on the cars because they want free advertising but we don't really want them. Who is a fan of a car dealership? I make them take it off before I buy.

A logo for something you like is awesome! You never bought a shirt with a bands name on it? You never wore a shirt with your local sports team logo on it? Come on....

If not you need a life. i:)i

It is called being a fan of something!

If you only meant why did he post telling us about the guys work, why not? Some of us would like to get shirts, decals etc... If the guy does good work why not tell us about him?
It is up to us if it is worth it or not.

I am looking for a nice large Yuneec decal to put on a Husky case I am using for my H, what is wrong with that? I will also buy a Typhoon H shirt when I see one. Why? Because they are cool!!!!

I will check this guy out, maybe he can do one for me. That is not unreasonable for custom work as you said.

Thanks for the information David.

Reactions: davidnclearlaketx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval