Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Greetings from Valencia (Spain)

Reaction score
Greetings to all. I am José M. from Valencia (Spain). I have been working with Yuneec H520 in agricultural research for a year mainly, with an E90 and a multispectral LaQuinta.

Saludos a todos. Soy José M. de Valencia (España). Llevo un año trabajando con Yuneec H520 en investigación en agricultura principalmente, con una E90 y una multiespectral LaQuinta.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

It would be interesting if you could share some of your experiences in your use of the H520. How do you mount and control the multispectral camera/sensor?

Welcome to the forum.
I also fly h520 with a multispectral camera but use Parrot Sequoia instead.

I do not know LaQuinta that much. Can imagine a workflow but miss some info:
- Does LaQuinta allow for radiometric calibration before/after each flight.
- Does it have ambient (sun) sensor?
- What wavelenghts does it have? To the best of my knowledge it has NIR replacing one of the visible, right?

Many thanks.

Saludos a todos. Soy José M. de Valencia (España). Llevo un año trabajando con Yuneec H520 en investigación agrícola principalmente, con un E90 y un LaQuinta multiespectral.

Saludos a todos. Soy José M. de Valencia (España). Llevo un año trabajando con Yuneec H520 en investigación en agricultura principalmente, con una E90 y una multiespectral LaQuinta.
Hola José. Saludos desde Chile

Welcome to the forum.
I also fly h520 with a multispectral camera but use Parrot Sequoia instead.

I do not know LaQuinta that much. Can imagine a workflow but miss some info:
- Does LaQuinta allow for radiometric calibration before/after each flight.
- Does it have ambient (sun) sensor?
- What wavelenghts does it have? To the best of my knowledge it has NIR replacing one of the visible, right?

Many thanks.
I also have a Parrot Sequoia but I had problems with it.

Perhaps due to lack of experience with it, but in many flights the parameters that had been configured failed. Also the assembly with the kit I bought was more complex. LaQUinta is a simpler and cheaper camera and easier to mount on the H520 with the dual kit. Radiometric calibration is not performed before flight. It has sun sensor. Wavelenghts in the attached file.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-10-06 a las 20.47.45.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-10-06 a las 20.47.45.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Pawel_(PL)
I also have a Parrot Sequoia but I had problems with it.

Perhaps due to lack of experience with it, but in many flights the parameters that had been configured failed. Also the assembly with the kit I bought was more complex. LaQUinta is a simpler and cheaper camera and easier to mount on the H520 with the dual kit. Radiometric calibration is not performed before flight. It has sun sensor. Wavelenghts in the attached file.
Many thanks for info on LaQUinta.

SQ works fine for me, have not had any issues with it while mounted and flown on h520.
And radiometric calibration makes datasets of same fields/crops from different dates comparable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval