Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H480

I think I have lost track with their H models. Can you please tell me if H and H480 are the same models? I cannot find any manual for H480 model, there is one for H only. Basically what I want to know if there is a panorama mode in software for H480?

H480 - Typhoon H and Typhoon H Pro

H920+ - largest hex in the fleet

H520 - the Commercial workhorse with several camera options and limited 3rd party support

Typhoon H Plus - prosumer version of the H520 with different software.

Typhoon H3 - the latest version of the TH Plus with a Leica camera

The H480’s and the TH Plus have a panorama mode.

Reactions: Wingman
I think I have lost track with their H models. Can you please tell me if H and H480 are the same models? I cannot find any manual for H480 model, there is one for H only. Basically what I want to know if there is a panorama mode in software for H480?
The H and the H480 are one and the same aircraft. The '480' references to the distance in milometers between directly opposing motors at the ends of the booms.

Was confusing in different regions. In US the Pro seemed to be sold complete with Realsense, EU and UK with or without, the standard H was called Advanced here.

Thanks @FlushVision I am aware of what the numbers in a model for, just confused with model names.

@Mrgs1 I am still confused. There is a guy selling Yuneec Typhoon H480 Hexacopter with CGO3+ for less than 1200 AUD which is about $730 USD. Seems to be cheap for a brand new

Thanks @FlushVision I am aware of what the numbers in a model for, just confused with model names.

@Mrgs1 I am still confused. There is a guy selling Yuneec Typhoon H480 Hexacopter with CGO3+ for less than 1200 AUD which is about $730 USD. Seems to be cheap for a brand new

Not great feedback, and has to come from Hong Kong, there's a couple on eBay supposedly new from Hong Kong, I'd be cautious but that's me.
That one is £599 on UK eBay.

Not great feedback, and has to come from Hong Kong, there's a couple on eBay supposedly new from Hong Kong, I'd be cautious but that's me.
That one is £599 on UK eBay.

It seems to be the same seller as in the listing I have posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio