Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 checklist

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I carry a checklist with me and get my 'spotter' to read it when setting up a commercial mission. It prints on to A5, please feel freee to use/adapt it but please credit Oscar Cymru if you do...

Attachments

• Yuneec H520 Flight Checklist A5.pdf
    281.4 KB · Views: 135
Hi Oscar,

thanks for sharing ... Very Good and important Checklist ?

Greetings Marc

I don't know about anyone else but I carry a checklist with me and get my 'spotter' to read it when setting up a commercial mission. It prints on to A5, please feel freee to use/adapt it but please credit Oscar Cymru if you do...
Hi, do you have a technical specification for the H520 for your operations manual ?

Hi SeeHigher,

you can get the technical specifications on www.yuneec.de ... Oh, I cant find it anymore on the Webpage.

I will have a look on my Computer ..,

Ok, maybe that is what you are looking for ...

Greetings Marc

Attachments

• YUNEEC H520 _ Technische Daten - YUNEEC.pdf
    242.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: RkamilC
Nice to share. I do not see anything concerning KP-index ... Not bad to add :)

Nice work contributions @Oscar Cymru and @Mc-Murph

Nice to share. I do not see anything concerning KP-index ... Not bad to add :)

@X-Fly have you noted any significant problems with the H520 (or any other recent sUAS) with higher KP levels? Back in early 2012/2013 we noticed a delay in Satellite acquisition (sometimes total lack of acquisition actually) during high KP events but since then with better receivers and algorithms I honestly haven't even checked the KP Index in probably 2+ years.

I'm not saying DON'T check or that KP won't affect your sUAS I'm just trying to find out if anyone else has noticed any degradation with high KP Index events as of last couple of years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook