Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520e version coming out soon

waiting for my h520e with e90x camera preorder. from vertigo drones. wish I waited and ordered from yuneec directly could have save 900.00 I be waiting for a dual charger before I use it.

Hope you get everything needed for flying ready soon.
Please share your impressions.
All in all I am quite satisfied and can already use them. But I only have the MAvic Mini for comparison, so I can't really compare the "performance" or say much about it.

But I have a rather "stupid" problem with the EXIF information of the E90X which makes it difficult to use it as intended at least until this bug is patched.

I like the way they did the new gimbal no more slipring wires to worry about. and the cables look well built that is between gimbal mount and new module where the rear lamp shade resided. you will have to unscrew the gimbal mount to change the landing gear if the need arises.

Reactions: Pawel_(PL)
I also wonder if the issue I been having with the 1st gen h520 throwing rtl is fixed with the changing of the antenna wire locations.. first gen h520 in some instances the 5.8 ghz antenna of the camera was very close to the 2.4 ghz antenna of the 1st gen h520 craft. basically like crossing 5.8 over the 2.4 antenna wire.

Reactions: Mike Irish
I like the way they did the new gimbal no more slipring wires to worry about. and the cables look well built that is between gimbal mount and new module where the rear lamp shade resided. you will have to unscrew the gimbal mount to change the landing gear if the need arises.
New gimbal looks really good indeed.
I wonder if new antennas obstruct cameras' vision as they are mounted on side arms and reach quite low.

New gimbal looks really good indeed.
I wonder if new antennas obstruct cameras' vision as they are mounted on side arms and reach quite low.
I actually thought that the gimbal of the E90X can be rotated 360° endlessly. (as it is written in the description of the "old" E90)
Besides I can turn it 720° or so when it is off.

But by remote control or ROI you can only turn 360° once.

Maybe I just misunderstood that and therefore I am wrongly informed.

the antennas the ones that come with it are short rectangle that do not go that far down. no it not endless rotation it was noted in early info on what was released to the fcc

oh just powered the h520e up. the camera works along side of wifi that did connect to my home internet at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio