Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520e version coming out soon

Reaction score
few web sites both vertigo drones and B&h makes mention of a E version of the yuneec h520 coming out soon. the plain h520 is listed discontinued.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Paw

Reaction score
few web sites both vertigo drones and B&h makes mention of a E version of the yuneec h520 coming out soon. the plain h520 is listed discontinued.
Hi,
Could you pls. drop links to this sites? Have checked both names and could not find anything.

Does it say what E stands for, what to expect and whether both h520 and e version would be compatible so e.g. cameras from current version will fit the newer one?

Br,
Pawel

Reaction score
Same thing I've heard, a new H520E alongside an H920E which i assume is the updated Tornado which was shown in a german trade show last year. Both with rtk options.

Apparently the original rtk kit was canned as it didnt live up to promise. Thats a pity as original H520 were to be upgradeable.

Rayray

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yeah, Terrance, it's the version for security-conscious organizations.
Also, USA customers take note that Yuneec has restarted shipping parts/units to us.

Rayray

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm told the G is only sold by 3DR.

VIS

Reaction score
Hello all.

I've been waiting for Yuneec to provide more information about their US operations after coming across the H520. I have not received a direct reply back from them on my questions of their restart-up in the US but their website has shown some activity recently. Or does it? Is the below info old?

Doing some research, I found that Agrowing references a product for the H520E that is "coming soon".

Hopefully this is all good good news and that people will be able to get support for the products they purchased and those wanting to do business with Yuneec can do so soon. That is unless the info has always been there and I just now came across it. I could have swore that the phone/contact info for the US wasn't present even just last week.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alutacon