Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Haven't updated Yet But Major Issues

Reaction score
It's been windy and rainy here in Ireland. However tonight I thought I would give my H+ a try as it was still a bit windy but no longer rainy. First of all the Samsung Pro U3 card could only be formatted I could not write anything to it I kept receiving the message no card installed when I took a photo. I repeatedly reformatted also removed and reinstalled card but same message appeared. I was just trying to shoot some stills from a Star Wars location. I switched to a slower Samsung card I think I got a few frames and then the controller lost contact with the camera wifi it was just like the good old days 7 or 8 years ago when we used to pray and spray when FPV was in it's infancy. The distance was no greater than 50 feet away..I was using the patch antenna.

The H+ was very disappointing this evening and I think I would not use Samsung Pro U3 crds with this camera from my experience or perhaps no Samsung Cards with it. I will be going to. different part of Ireland tomorrow and try again. I've used other cards which were other brands and U3 and had no problems in the past.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems no one has updated to the newest firmware without getting micro vibrations. I guess I'll wait and try to straighten out my problems with the existing version.

I too have issues with Samsung pro in my 520. Not tried them in the H+
Perry
Read My post 10 Lul I think it's the sony 1' sensor that came with the C23 camera, I saw a review of a sony camera A6000 it does not like samsung U1, U3 micro cards the SanDisk micro U3 and the sony micro U3 are compatible in sony A6000 with the sony sensor.

It's been windy and rainy here in Ireland. However tonight I thought I would give my H+ a try as it was still a bit windy but no longer rainy. First of all the Samsung Pro U3 card could only be formatted I could not write anything to it I kept receiving the message no card installed when I took a photo. I repeatedly reformatted also removed and reinstalled card but same message appeared. I was just trying to shoot some stills from a Star Wars location. I switched to a slower Samsung card I think I got a few frames and then the controller lost contact with the camera wifi it was just like the good old days 7 or 8 years ago when we used to pray and spray when FPV was in it's infancy. The distance was no greater than 50 feet away..I was using the patch antenna.

The H+ was very disappointing this evening and I think I would not use Samsung Pro U3 crds with this camera from my experience or perhaps no Samsung Cards with it. I will be going to. different part of Ireland tomorrow and try again. I've used other cards which were other brands and U3 and had no problems in the past.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems no one has updated to the newest firmware without getting micro vibrations. I guess I'll wait and try to straighten out my problems with the existing version.
I can confirm both the issue with Samsung cards not storing cards, and the vibrations after the update. I'm sending my camera to Yuneec today and are drone less for a couple of weeks now :-(

Perhaps it’s the EU firmware? I’ve updated everything and calibrated all functions and I have no gimbal issues.

Reactions: Mickeyboo
I have tried a "Samsung EVO Select U3 128g" - the C23 formatted it (to exfat) in camera but NO go on photos or video taking, the camera info bar had "N/A" for the SD .

I still use my Sandisk Extreme 64GB U3 XCI, and it works with the latest update (BUILD 743)
1533743273778.jpeg

Welcome back to the auld sod. Were you flying at Malin or in Kerry? You should come over to the dry side.o_O
I see you have not updated and presume you previously flew on this firmware without camera issues. I have had none with a SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 128GB in my E90 in the past 10 months, but haven't tried Samsung.
Enjoy your trip.

Thanks for all your responses. Perhaps there was a little "shake and bake" with airline shipping on the trip across the pond. I have 4 different brands of U3 cards and only Samsung has given the C23 problems. I thankfully had no problems the rest of my trip after I removed and reinstalled my camera and used different cards. I got virtually no memorable flying done due to high winds and rain. Graham I was at Malin Head. Attached is a drone photo I took last year thereStar Wars background screen copy.jpg

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my