Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

He Likes the Typhoon H Pro!!!!

Yes I agree and if he complains about the beer cooler if that's the biggest gripe im ok with that lol. The episode of him yelling at the freight train omg he is crazy as a bed bug lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Day late and a dollar short. He already sold his credibility on his first video in which he was trying to sell Phantoms by inventing "flaws" on the H. I'm guessing the sales of H's from Aces Deals tanked after that vid, so now he's back trying to pick up some lost sales.

Reactions: THoff
He's a strange one, all right. Demunseed?! Got pictures of himself all over the wall. A legend in his own mind lol!!

Reactions: Steve Carr
I see all my comments got deleted from his video. We are not aloud to explain how it works or if something is better that the P4 in the comments.

He's not really informed about the Typhoon H aircraft. His last video he mentioned a bunch of stuff that was incorrect while he was pushing the Phantom 4 as way superior. Not sure how much flight time he actually log on it since he had no other videos except his locomotion escapade. Looks like his sponsor told him to make up a bit since he bashed the Typhoon H last time as they sell both product lines. I made an comment as well and it vanished, hmmmm

Last edited:
mine too, I'm a bad bad boy .
One of us is an idiot from what he says because he did not understand what we were saying about the way the H turns and moves with the realsense sensor facing in the direction of travel. In his words the P4 setup is just as good.

I don't usually respond to YT videos, but in his case did and my post was deleted. Maybe DJI didn't give him enough and he feels guilty. :)

For me a good reviewer is someone going into a review without bias, uses the product for a while and gives out what they have found about it.

Well he is telling people about the product which he not even bothered to power up and test , so is that a biased review or just a crap reviewer ?

Reactions: THoff
For me a good reviewer is someone going into a review without bias, uses the product for a while and gives out what they have found about it.

Well he is telling people about the product which he not even bothered to power up and test , so is that a biased review or just a crap reviewer ?

Unfortunately it's rare today to find a reviewer that will not only be impartial but do their diligence on the the operation of the product. Read the instructions, use the product for some time and get familiar with it, learn it's strengths and weaknesses then report the findings.

Jim and Tom from TTT are both guilty of reviewing products they do not understand or care to understand since that does not lead to more clicks. These guys have flown DJI for years so the GO app is second nature to them and they get predictable results. The H is complex and not well understood; I have been flying my H for over a month and with constant research I am still discovering new features.

I'm not commenting on which product is better, but to unbox it, power it up then fly intentionally into a tree is simply not professional. Funny I watch these reviews after a day of actual flying to discover blatant errors in the review knowing if I comment it will be edited out. Some reviewers I thought were 100% turn out not to be. Even if they are impartial they do not learn the product well enough to comment. I think Dustin is pretty good, he seems to do his diligence on most products.

Jim has had three different drones as his number one pick for 2016, I'm waiting for number 4 lol. I watch Jim for entertainment, he flew an Inspire 1 through the Luxor light, flew over Hover *** and didn't get arrested.....not for factual data.

Reactions: PatR
Is it just me or is Jim giving the Special Olympics a bad name??? :)

My 90 year old grandma could have done this better!!!

Lets see if he deletes my comments this time. He did not like what I had to say last time. So what fashion statement is he making with the necklace of ears?

[QUOTE = "CAPTAINDRONE, post: 38.395, medlem: 1586"] Er det bare mig eller er Jim giver Special Olympics et dårligt navn ??? :)

Min 90 år gamle bedstemor kunne have gjort det bedre !!!

[MEDIA = youtube] s6NdfiYwaLE [/ MEDIA] [/ quote]

He is mad and thinks he's better judgment.

Our buddy has made another video, and this time he has stopped complaining (well, sort of).

My "complaint" is that the microphone he is holding throughout the video is not actually the one picking up him speaking…. Sounds like the camera mic is enabled and not the handheld. Whoops….

Is it just me or is Jim giving the Special Olympics a bad name??? :)

My 90 year old grandma could have done this better!!!

Wow, we both had the same idea , I said if there is a olympic medal for time wasting he would get the gold.

Jim know how to collect his sycophants .

Last edited:
That video depicts someone that had no idea of what the heck he was doing. I like how he kept fumbling around with the radio eating up time. I don't know about you guys but pretty easy to identify the props silver rings on whit hubs, no rings black hubs. I know he has a illness but come on get a clue and people praising and commenting that he shows it how it reality is. Not sure what the heck the video was make for except DJI fans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz