Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Height Incorect

Reaction score
I have a new "H" that's about a week old. Sitting on the ground it shows the height of 48 feet. Is there a way to reset it to "0"?
Thanks,
Truman

It will reset to 0 on Motor start. But it is barometer-driven, so isn't very accurate at the best of times. 10 ft out is pretty normal, and I have had flights where it's at least 40 ft wrong, which I suspect can lead to the 'refusal to descend' behaviour that sometimes gets reported by H pilots. I'd make sure you read those threads (this one a good start), so you know what to do if this happens to you !

Reactions: thoneter
I treat height reporting as a suggestion and not an absolute. That’s why you have to trust your eyes and use the data provided in flight as guides as nothing is ever accurate with speed, distance, height, battery strength, and position. The camera parameters are valid and true but flight systems at this level are not.

The height should be set to zero during initialization (Flight Mode 16) If this will never happen, you can try to calibrate accelerator (easy to do by menu on ST16). If this did not help, baro is defective and should be replaced by Yuneec.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers