Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just received my Typhhoon H on Thursday. Completely new to this so hoping to learn from others as I go.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome!
I'm new as well.
So far, this forum has been a life saver.
Also, John at yuneec Skins store is invaluable. He has parts, service & lots of help & downloads.
Believe me, you have come to the right place.
What UAS are you flying?

It is a Typhoon H. I will take a look at Yuneec Skins. I will spend more time reading through all the posts for information and tips.Thanks for the info.

I too have a typhoon H. lots of fun & much easier to fly than I thought.
Yuneec skins has a lot of info for download & John has been very helpful to me.
I have experience in RC but only car & trucks, no flying. This is a great experience.
Also, the folks on this forum have the answers to most questions.
Welcome again & have a great day.
RC

Hi everyone. Just received my Typhhoon H on Thursday. Completely new to this so hoping to learn from others as I go.
Welcome aboard. This forum is and will be everything you hope and expect it to be.

As an aside, I did a 'pub crawl' in Edinburgh about 40 years ago and it was AMAZING. One of THE best nights ever that I don't remember much (if anything) of!

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You have it good being in the UK where Yuneec actually has a good Customer Support presence.

Peruse the sticky threads in the Typhoon H How To and Discussion forum. There is a lot of good information there. Be sure to download the attached Manual to your computer and smart phone for easy reference.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss