Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Reaction score
Hey all: I have a small drone business named CrossPatch Drones...crosspatchdrones.com. I live in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; home of the most haunted hotel in the USA, the Crescent Hotel. We are also home to the largest Jesus statue in North America and we were mentioned more times in Ripleys Believe it or Not than any other town. I am 20 miles from the home of Walmart and Daisy BB Guns. The Arkansas Ozarks is beautiful.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hey all: I have a small drone business named CrossPatch Drones...crosspatchdrones.com. I live in Eureka Springs, Arkansas; home of the most haunted hotel in the USA, the Crescent Hotel. We are also home to the largest Jesus statue in North America and we were mentioned more times in Ripleys Believe it or Not than any other town. I am 20 miles from the home of Walmart and Daisy BB Guns. The Arkansas Ozarks is beautiful.
Hi. Hope to visit your place in near future. I'm a couple hours SE of you, north of Clinton. Best of luck with your business!

And I'm over around Jonesboro, selling parts and repairing Typhoons, while trying to sell drones for agricultural use. 20180427_191049.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone