Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Minnesota!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just received a Typhoon H and I'm excited to learn all about it. I have a couple different drones from other manufacturers but wanted to give the Typhoon a try. Looking forward to being a part of the community. Happy New Year!

Reactions: DCH
Welcome! You have come to the right place! I can't say for certain that you'll get all the answers to all your questions, but you'll certainly get answers to your UAV questions.

(a few of us (weirdos) resent the term "Drone" and I for one try to refrain from using it. Too many negative connotations associated the term, and since there are no Hellfire Missiles on mine, I prefer to call it my "Flying Camera'!);) ....But we'll all know what you're talkin'bout if you call it a drone, so it's all good.:cool:

Happy New Year!

Understood. Thanks for the heads up.
Hey, I'm the one you REALLY need a heads up for!
I'm sure there are those here who view me as the court jester! :rolleyes:

I can be totally serious or I can be totally off the wall, and you never know which for sure....
You have been officially warned!:p

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Hi everyone! Just received a Typhoon H and I'm excited to learn all about it. I have a couple different drones from other manufacturers but wanted to give the Typhoon a try. Looking forward to being a part of the community. Happy New Year!

Welcome, from an “always a Minnesotan” even if now living the dream a bit to the east.

A few others here to lean on, both from the perspective of being able in the air, or for common sympathies for the latest collapse as long suffering fans on the “home state” teams, be they as they be.

Happy flying! Don’t be afraid of the cold. Just know the affects. Much has been discussed.

[emoji41]

Jeff

Hey, I'm the one you REALLY need a heads up for!
I'm sure there are those here who view me as the court jester! :rolleyes:

I can be totally serious or I can be totally off the wall, and you never know which for sure....
You have been officially warned!:p

It’s the tights and three pointed hat that gives it away DCH;).

Welcome to the YuneecPilots forum skykingmn! Checkout the sticky posts in the TH Discussion and How To forums for a lot of good information to get you started on the right path.

Reactions: DCH
Where you from in MN?

Welcome, from an “always a Minnesotan” even if now living the dream a bit to the east.

A few others here to lean on, both from the perspective of being able in the air, or for common sympathies for the latest collapse as long suffering fans on the “home state” teams, be they as they be.

Happy flying! Don’t be afraid of the cold. Just know the affects. Much has been discussed.

[emoji41]

Jeff
I'm from the East Coast but fell in love with Minnesota and decided to retire here.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig