Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Missisauga, Canada

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have been flying my H, for a few months even with 0 degrees celsius, love it. Recently noticed that one of the arm doesn't latch on. Anyone can share, what to do?

I am still trying to learn to fly and video at the same time, finding it hard, need to learn as well as video editing. Totally new in this.

Have taken videos of
Kelso Conservation park in Milton,Ontario
Jack Darling Park Missisauga, Ontario
over the water, riding the waves ...

Share your thoughts folks, Nice to meet all.

Also, does anyone live in the west GTA area, want to start a flying group meetup?

thanks
NashMan

Thank you eh ! hheheh Dont we love the shores of Mississauga, where'ya from dear Canuck!!?

mmm tough one. took a little longer to google it up heheheh
just kidding, hows the cold weather in winnipeg? yes, people are friendly in those place, anywhere but east (seriously) must be the nature of the place, makes people nicer, not sure about crankiness though?

No worries.... the farther east ya go.... the smaller the perimeter ;) bahaha..

Had a few nice days here but today is wicked wind.

Winterpeg is alright but I'm 2hrs west of there :)

brandon? wow really west and middle ....
its a plus 16 here in missisauga, you aughta be here heheheh
sorry about the wind, blow it awayyyy

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hi Folks,
I have been flying my H, for a few months even with 0 degrees celsius, love it. Recently noticed that one of the arm doesn't latch on. Anyone can share, what to do?

I am still trying to learn to fly and video at the same time, finding it hard, need to learn as well as video editing. Totally new in this.

Have taken videos of
Kelso Conservation park in Milton,Ontario
Jack Darling Park Missisauga, Ontario
over the water, riding the waves ...

Share your thoughts folks, Nice to meet all.

Also, does anyone live in the west GTA area, want to start a flying group meetup?

thanks
NashMan

Hi Nashman, I just joined a few days ago after buying a Typhoon G. I live near Shelburne ON and would be interested in any flying group. I have been flying r/c airplanes for three years so I have access to an nice open airfield out in the country near here.

Hey Rubledore,
Yea, that would be awesome buddy, let me know when and where, maybe we can even setup on meetup.com and get more Dronist to join in? Share your thoughts, I am sold. I took another aerial of Erindale Park, few days ago, really awesome one.

Just don't forget to give er when leaving the ground. It doesn't take much for them to flip on their heads in a little breeze. BTW - do you know of any direct contacts for Yuneec in Mississauga? That is supposed to be the Canadian 'hub'. I need some action from them to fix my Typhoon H....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval