Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from SX

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone ,i have had my Typhoon H realsense for about 5-6 years and have had a lot of fun flying it ,been a member of the forum for years but never had much to say (not into self promotion ,and can’t imagine that I’m interesting enough to put my waffle on here ,) so hello

I'm glad you have made your 1st post after all these years.
How do you use your H? Video? Photos? Just enjoy flying?
And I'm curious how many flights you have made and how often you are able to fly.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Ditto what Steve Carr said. Hope you chime in a little more often.

Good afternoon everyone ,i have had my Typhoon H realsense for about 5-6 years and have had a lot of fun flying it ,been a member of the forum for years but never had much to say (not into self promotion ,and can’t imagine that I’m interesting enough to put my waffle on here ,) so hello
Welcome! Thanks for your post!
I believe that you’ll get out of this group, what you’re willing to put in. Everyone has a story to tell. For instance, you stated you have been flying for 5-6 years; what type of flying do you do?

Mainly just flying for own enjoyment but here in uk as most people know it’s difficult to find any open spaces to fly freely without unwanted attention

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval